**UPDATE WITH GENDER** 5th son or 1st daughter??

Lashes85

Mommy to FOUR boys <3
Reaction score
Here's my scan picture from today, dated at 12w 2d. Will I be welcoming my 5th son or a very first daughter?? ;-)

https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/lnglegs_2007/IMG-20130806-WA0000.jpg

Here's another picture xx

https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/lnglegs_2007/PicsArt_1375785078573.jpg

Im not an expert or anything but From what I've been seeing and hearing about nubs..
That looks like a girl nub.. straight and long and isn't really pointing upwards
So my guess would be your going to have your first little princess

Congratulations... When do u find out

Wish u a healthy pregnancy !! xx

I don't believe in the bub theory but in gonna say girl!! I've had boys and I'm pregnant with my first girl. And her just looked more girls to me!! Hard to explain. I'm gonna say girl just because it looks like one to me!! Lol when do you find out??

Thank you girls :) I hope your right.

My next scan is sept 23rd but im going to book a private scan for when im 16 weeks.

I've been convincing myself its another boy even though I have felt so much sicker and tired with this one. I've felt so ill. But having my scan yesterday has gave me some hope, the entire scan I was thinking it could very well be my girl because the nub was so flat the entire time. Plus the skull is so different to my boys. Im just petrified to get my hopes up xxx

I don't believe in the bub theory but in gonna say girl!! I've had boys and I'm pregnant with my first girl. And her just looked more girls to me!! Hard to explain. I'm gonna say girl just because it looks like one to me!! Lol when do you find out??

Do you feel any different this time? Whats your cravings like? Xx

I think it's a girl the skull looks girly to me

Both nub and skull are girly good luck I hope you get your girl :D

Looks like my son's scans, but people also say my son's scans look girly :haha:

I really don't crave much but if I had to say something I'd say sweets. I was more sick at the beginning, its time this pregnancy I have more pains that I never had with my other pregnancy I don't know if that's because its my fourth and my body just can't handle pregnancies like it use to! But I feel way different this time, and I know its different for person to person and every pregnancy is different. But I felt way different this time..so I think since you have had 4 you know your body best. And if you feel completely different this time then I think you have a good chance!!

I really think pink. Looks like a straight nub. x

Your scan looks a bit like my girl scan, i have 4 boys and my youngest is a girl, so good luck, but ps.... girls are a nightmare compared to my 4 boys as babies :haha:

Attachments

• 12wk scan 014 - Copy.jpg
    12wk scan 014 - Copy.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 13
I think girl! I have 3 boys and finally got my girl. Good luck! :)

I'm guessing girl from what I have read about skull theory. :flower:

Your scan looks a bit like my girl scan, i have 4 boys and my youngest is a girl, so good luck, but ps.... girls are a nightmare compared to my 4 boys as babies :haha:

Haha, I've been warned about girls being nightmares. Im sure shes worth it though. Did you feel any different with your little girl compared to you boys? xx

Haha, I've been warned about girls being nightmares. Im sure shes worth it though. Did you feel any different with your little girl compared to you boys? xx

Yeah she worth it. No felt no different was convinced it was another boy. Went for a sexing scan at 16 weeks the lady asked if we decided on names, we said we had quite a few for a boy but not bothered about girl names, she then turned to me and said 'I suggest you start thinking of some cos its a Girl' I cried my eyes out :cloud9: She couldnt carry on with scan for 10 minutes cos my crying was jigging my belly all over :haha: but still wasnt convinced till she was born. Took me 20 minutes to change her 1st dirty nappy lol much harder down there than boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->