update..

Piggie669

mother of 1 expecting 2
Reaction score
just a update for anyone who has read my previous posts.. i was 34+5 when i had a pin whole in my sac and found out i was 3cm dialated and 50% thinned out.. The sac resealed itself (didnt know it could do that but it can).... since then the bh has been quite often.. ended up going to L&D last friday 37+5 to be monitored found out i was 4cm and 70% thinned out and contractions was deffinetly there but like 20 minutes apart.. Yesterday i had so much pressure in my bum it felt like i had to poo :( i was actually crying with the pain so went to l&d to be checked 4.5cm and 75% thinned out.. have a bulging sac of water.. contractions was 12-14 minutes apart.. Got sent home....

I never knew it would take so long to progress i have been dilated forever now and nothing seems to happen.. Contractions still going on but not hard enough to do anything... Go back to dr. Thursday hopefully will schedule a induction date....

I feel like i have been pregnant forever.. I am 38+2 today... so waiting patiently.. The Dr's and nurses both keep saying anytime now, and they would be surprised if i made it to 39 weeks.. HA he is so not coming early..

I remember you and I was looking for you lately lol. I felt the same way too. Like I'd be pregnant forever. He never did come on his own like I told you, I had to be induced but they waited until I was 41+3.

my dr said if i make it to 39 weeks they will induce.. since i am progressing just very slowly... it just amazes me someone can walk around dilated at 4 and nothing happens.. i always thought once u get to 4 it moves quickly.. hahaha nope it dont
I think i will be like you, he isnt going to come on his own.. lol. must be content in there and not want to come out..

hahaha im learning this.. i guess it is true each pregnancy is differnt.. my daughter was born 38 +3.. and with her my water went on its own. no false labor no nothing... and this one is complete opposite..

I've never had false labor (knock on wood) I bet if they broke your water he'd come quick! I walked around dialted for weeks both girls over due :/

the nurse at the hospital said yesterday if they broke my water i would progress quickly... She said hopefully when I go to Dr. Wen they will set up a induction date.. So my fingers are crossed that is the case.. I go to dr tomorrow morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->