Update!!!(:

teenmommy15

Reaction score
So had an ultrasound this morning and today i am exactly 29 weeks so only 1 week till my 30 week mark !!!!:) so excited!!! :happydance:

So if you didnt read any of my previous threads my baby girl Sadie was measuring underweight for her gestational age so since im a high risk teen pregnancy they were worried that there might be something wrong with her and that we'd have to get her out as soon as possible. Which was really nerve racking. I love both of my doctors but the one is a little more blunt and not rude but straight to the point and non settling about things.

So on my ultrasound thursday the doctors say she was 2 pounds 1 Oz and now today when i got my ultrasound she was 2 pounds 8 Oz!!!!! :happydance:
I was so happy that she had such a HUGE growth spurt!!:)

My other doctor said after she did my ultrasound that she's not worried about the baby at all but just in case there is something wrong with her cause of her weight they need to keep an eye on her but as well as she's doing they said they might limit me to only 1 visit a week instead of 3!! They said they'd be more concerned if she lacked amniotic fluid but she doesnt, everything looks fantastic :) :happydance:

They said i am still going to deliver early, they say i wont make it to full term, they want to get me 37 weeks and as well as they baby is doing now they think that shouldnt be a huge problem but they say i absolutely wont make it full term and which having my baby at 37 weeks would be no problem for me :thumbup:

I want to thank all of you for your support, I wouldnt have made it through this long week without you guys!!! :hugs:

So glad that things are better!

That's brilliant news :) so glad things are really looking up! Well done for staying so calm :flower: x

Thank you all so much!!:) its been a hard week but with yours and my OHs help i made it through:)

great news hon!! hugs to u and your lovely little girl!

Ahhhhh awesome!! How super exciting. I am so pleased everything is well, your little girl didn't want you to worry. She's probably thinking, see mum i'm fine :) <3

i know she was playing an April Fools joke on her momma :) <3

What wonderful news :)
& 37 weeks will be a great time to deliver, technically at 37 weeks you are considered full term.. But you wont have to wait an extra month like I did lol! Im so happy for you!

ahh thank you so much!!:) yeah im excited to finally meet my little girl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->