Update

FairyDust2009

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who replied to my first post.
I went to the hospital for a check up on my endometriosis, and it seemed to go well - as well as it could anyway. The Dr confirmed I do have endo, and gave me 4 options:
1. Have an operation where they could scrape away the endo, but risk damage to my ovary
2. Go on the mirina coil
3. Go on the pill.... seems a bit daft as I've just come off it and the pain and bleeding has stopped!
4. Do nothing

So I have chosen option 4, seems like the only viable option to me if I want to try for a baby at some point in the future. The Dr has said if the pain comes back or I'm not pregnant 6 months after we start trying then I need to go back to my GP and reconsider my options.

Now all I need to do is convince DH that we can afford a baby.... he starts his OU degree in Feb though so god knows when we're going to start. My head is telling me to be sensible, my body is saying completly different.... is it an option to ignore your body?!!?

xx

So sorry to hear that, but at least you know now. I think its always an option to ignore our bodies, we just don't want to. But that's what we're all doing isn't it? Telling our bodies to wait, refusing to give into babydrive. lol... btw...My sister has endo and refused to do anything, but has a healthy happy boy now. I think there are tons of success stories. Whatever decision you make is ultimately the right decision for you at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->