update

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
We went to the hospital for our 1st ultrasound this morning and I am exactly 5 weeks today. So I was only 3 1/2 weeks when I found out. They found 2 sacs again! My OB won't have the report until tomorrow and then he should schedule me for the next ultrasound. We could see a yolk sac starting to form in the sac on the right. My levels were 2300 at 4w6d.

Ahhh thats fantastic news sweetie :happydance: do twins run in your family? xx

OMG, that sounds amazing!! Really hope all goes smoothly for the next ultrasound
xx

OMG mami, that's great... praying that they stick around for another 35 weeks!!!

congrats girl, you really deserve it!!!

:hugs:

Thank you ladies so much! I am excited but its so hard to get really excited without seeing the babies yet. So for now I will just be waiting for my OB to call tomorrow.

Wow I can really sit back and relax now. My beta today was 5454!!! Went up 3154 in 48 hours! It was 2300 2 days ago. Wow I feel so much better now. I can't wait to enjoy this pregnancy now!

WoW girly!!! that is great news!!!

do you have any symptoms??

OMG what don't I have LOL I'm so sick and exhausted. And my nipples are killing me.

fantastic news good luck hope these beans continue to stick x

that is amazing news, i hope they both stick

relax and enjoy and don't forget to pop in and keep us up to date

Thank you! I will most def keep you updated. I can't wait til I get an ultrasound pic of my babies.

thats brilliant, congratulations. I hope u have a healthy pregnancy x

Thank you ladies! 5 more days and we should be able to see if there's 2 babies growing in there!

OH MY GOODNESS! Thats amazing! Congrats! And How lucky! Twins again!! I would LOVE to have twins!! Someone asked earlier, do twins run in your family?

Thanks! And I know! When she told me twins again I was so hesitant to get excited :( How sad right? But with my hCG levels the way they are and how sick and exhausted I am already. I believe it! I hope we see 2 babies with strong heartbeats on Wednesday. And my maternal great-grandmother had fraternal boy/girl twins and then one of my mom's cousins has fraternal twins as well! My mom was pregnant with fraternal twins and miscarried in 1990. They have always skipped a generation in my family so far, but I guess I'm the exception of course! And twice in a row! What are the odds of that happening??? I guess God is determined to give me twins lol. I can't wait for my ultrasound to get here Wednesday I'm dying to know if both babies are growing!

I bet they are! I hope you see two babies!! Thats just amazing again!

Yay so excited for you hun! :happydance: Hope everything goes well at the scan :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->