update

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
hi girls went for my scan today baby is head down thank god was having pains again last night for over an hour but then they stopped plus i dont know if she was awkward as i was having shooting pains down my leg and had to have a lie down but just waiting for her plus in ths scan i couldnt believe how clear it was you could see the like veins in her heart i cant describe what they are but they are like tiny little squiggles and her could see her heart beating so plain plus dp said is it definately a girl and she told us yes thank god that like the 3rd time now weve asked lol cant wait now getting excited but i wish these pains would just contine instead of subsiding i want her out now getting really tired anyone else feel like this ?? plus getting really moody too

spunky xxx

Aww good news about head down spunky!!!

Hope she gets a move on for you, get some rest and chill out hun

xxx

Ooh it's getting exciting, bet you pop before me lol. Great news about her being head down or as Cat would say "locked and loaded" (I love that saying :rofl: )

Take Care

Cx

MRS E its race who will go first lol im 4 days after you so we will see lol good luck xx

Yes but you've been getting pains, I have nothing...:cry: bubs is too comfy.

I reckon I'll pop 3rd June you'll go 30th May which is my date...the race is on!!!!!!!!

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->