Update

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Ok, so I know a few of you have been wondering where I ran away to...........

Last weekend (Saturday)I ended up in the ER with bad stomach cramps. I was diagnosed with Diverticulitis & was put on antibiotics & sent home. Sunday came along & I was feeling pretty good, thinking Im getting over the diverticulitis :thumbup:
Monday morning around 4:30am I started getting super bad abdomen pains, diarrhea & nausea. DH took me to the ER again around 7:30am........I had an ultrasound & this time was diagnosed with appendicitis :wacko:

About 12:30 I was in pre-op being told that there was a high risk of MC :(

I came out of surgery fine, they did an ultrasound to check the baby & his/her heart was beating at 170-180 beats per minute.........thank goodness!! :flower:

Got out of hospital the next day, in pain, but at least I was home :thumbup:

Still doing great, having a few stomach issues, but thats normal apparently. I have another ultrasound on Wednesday to check that the pregnancy is progressing normally.....so all is good in my household :)

Im so far behind what has been going on with everyone :( So please feel free to post whats been happening with you all! Pretty pleaseeee? :hugs::hugs:

**Big thanx to everyone that have sent messages of support, you ladies are the BESTEST**

Glad you're ok..I was wondering where you got to, it hasn't been the same around here without tortoise poo conversations:thumbup: Nothing going on with me at the moment just waiting on AF to start IVF..pretty boring really:shrug:

WELL Eva... not sure you're that interested, but I am on CD11 and sooooo bored, I friggin hate this part of the cycle! Low stress, but probably no ov action for another few days. And for some reason I am totally impatient and irritated this cycle, I really want to get on with this baby thing!! :growlmad:

Anyway... that's not so fascinating. Let me give you a New Zealand update instead :D So the Rugby World Cup started on Friday and the whole country has gone *mental* for it - as you'd expect. Everyone driving round with flags on their cars... the only topic of conversation... tonnes of tourists around... rugby and rugby talk on every single tv channel. I just read a thing that they reckon virtually every household in NZ tuned in at some point to the Opening Ceremony and opening game on Friday night - crazy! Biggest tv audience ever in this country. So we've got nearly two months of this... oh good! :dohh:

Other than that, it's spring, it's starting to get nice... the general election is in November so there's a bit of politicking starting up (it's a total foregone conclusion tho)... It looks like Happy Feet the penguin's transmitter has stopped working, so that's the end of that story!... we have a new Governor General (Jerry Mateparae, ex Defence Force chief)... things are still bad in Christchurch for red zone residents... and the Pike River royal commission is going on this week.

But really it's mostly all rugby rugby rugby :winkwink:

Glad to hear all well with you and your little raspberry! :thumbup:

Oh God! Happy Feet...:cry:

I told DH that if he noticed the tracking had come to a standstill, not to let me know.:nope:

Ugh Rugby...same thing here!! Its AFL Grand Finals coming up too so that's being flogged as well

Oh God! Happy Feet...:cry:

I told DH that if he noticed the tracking had come to a standstill, not to let me know.:nope:

Oh oops, sorry... they think it might have fallen off! :nope: (was only glued on -- how they thought that was going to stay on in polar waters I don't know.... :rolleyes:) They still hold out hope that it might just be spazzing out and will come back on, but :shrug:

Thanks Googly! DH just said the same thing; that his glue came off.

But, in reality, he might be whale poo by now.:cry:

I just checked the tracker and he's not been spotted since the 8th.:nope:

Thanks Googly! DH just said the same thing; that his glue came off.

But, in reality, he might be whale poo by now.:cry:

I just checked the tracker and he's not been spotted since the 8th.:nope:

I choose to believe it's the glue :flower: :winkwink:

OMG! Am glad you are ok hun but what a time of it you have had. :hugs: :hugs:

So glad you are OK, was getting a bit worried about you :hugs::hugs:

And I can't believe you are already 8 weeks :happydance::happydance:

AFM have moved back to the sandpit at the other side of the world and am not happy about my B&B hours not coinciding with everyone else's :cry::cry: gonna have to move back home again!

Tested today BFN of course, have been taking loads of supplements this month so throwing everything at it :haha::haha:

Hey Eva, so glad you're getting better:hugs:

Nothing to report here, having a weird cycle as I took BCP last month for a few days, still having timing issues with OH's work schedule blah blah same old.

Eva,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:So glad things have settled down for you ,not much with me just approaching ovulation and trying desperately to catch that egg ,:hugs::hugs:

Awww I've missed you ladies something bad!! :hugs::hugs::flower:

If any of you need anything, even if it is just for me to throw tortoise poo at someone, let me know! :)

I have to ask.........what is happy feet? I mean, I get that it is a penguin.....but, from where?

Holy Eva :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
That is a LOT for one person to go through, I hope it's all uphill from now!
I had some scary moments last week too but nothing requiring emergency surgery :cry: So relieved Sweetpea is doing well!!!

Happy Feet is a penguin that got lost and wound up on a beach in NZ; he was nursed back to health and released to head for home.

He was sent out with a GPS tracker and there's a webstie where one can view his location...he hasn't been spotted since the 8th. :nope:

He's probably whale poo now. :cry:

Dmom, try to think that the glass if half full: his tracker probably just fell off and he is fine. = ) Don't be sad. Hugs.

Eva, sorry I JUST saw this thread.

My Goodness!!! So glad you are better now and that the bean is still ok...what a scare!!!

Sending you lots of hugs and very happy to have you back with us

omg what a lot for you to go through, I would have been a basket case. so glad you and bean are ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->