Update

Layla

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Was on so thought id post an update ofmy little guys

Coby is now in nursery every afternoon, he loves it! his speach isnt an issue anymore either, he caught up and now we cant keep him quiet!
still comes in our bed over night tho, little bugger, no matter what we do we cant get him out of that,we have had to invest in a bigger bed! lol

Adam is just coming out of his cot now and in to a big bed, he is walking and climbing everywhere, we have had to put teh bunk beds down coz he climbs up the ladder and gets stuck on the top bunk.
He has 7 teeth now but isnt saying any words other than mum, dad and ta, think he will be a late talking like Coby.
Sleeping wize he is doing afb (unless he is cutting a tooth)
He gos to bed at 7.30 and wakes at about 8am.

height wize he is tall like his daddy, we compared him to cobys height chart, Adam is the same size now as coby was when he was 2!

Charli and Ethan are the same, both doing well in school, Charlie goes to comp in septeber!!

Jase is fine, hes a full time house hubby now and he loves it.

Work for me is gong well, im sill loving my job and in September im going to Uni for 3 years to get my nurses degree, woop!!

Life is pretty good right now :)

hope your all well and your babies/toddlers are doing good.

x

Good to hear from you. Glad you're all doing well xx

Glad everyone is doing well hon! :hugs:

aww hey hun! gr8 hearing from you!!

hope your gonna hare sum pics

take care xx

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. x

Nice to here from you, glad everything is great x

Hey you,

Glad youre all ok. Great to hear from you again. Good luck with your degree. Sounds like youre all doing just fine

x

hi!!!

good to hear from you Layla...glad the kids are all ok...take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back