**UPDATED**BA BA BA, DA DA DA, MA MA MA....We have talking!

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
well Katie has started talking, and its just too cute for words!:happydance:

no MA MA MA yet though:cry: bloody typical I do ALL the work and daddy gets all the glory :roll: :rofl:

Hahaha easier though ...plus side is you can say "shes wants YOU" :haha: so you get on with whatever you need to! lol

yep I can play the 'daddys girl' card whenever I want now :lol:

Congrats on the talking yay!!!:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yeahhhhhh :yipee::wohoo: I got acknowledged! The baby she say "Ma Ma Ma" over and over again!!

can you tell I'm pleased :blush:

well Katie has started talking, and its just too cute for words!:happydance:

no MA MA MA yet though:cry: bloody typical I do ALL the work and daddy gets all the glory :roll: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

That's great though! I bet she's adorable!

she is vickie :cloud9: not long now till your lo arrives :hugs:

awww adorable! whys is always dada forst, ella was saying dada for about 2 months before she said mama! xxx

awww adorable! whys is always dada forst, ella was saying dada for about 2 months before she said mama! xxx

I have no idea why, but they all seem to. I'm very lucky there was only a week of difference between dada and mama :cloud9: and now she knows mama dada is forgot about :rofl: I dont care really, its just lovely to see them developing :)

Juleika started recently as well. she says: "dadada...", "bababa..." and "lalala..." :hi:

MY sons first word was "eee-aaa!" for his sister leigha. He still calls her and follows her everywhere...then came mamamam :) :) :) he's still not said dada lol!!

congrats on the tlking mamfy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"