**UPDATED** How do You report something on Facebook? **WARNING UPSETTING CONTENT!**

Lou

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Firstly, sorry about the rant but im Im absolutely appauled... Last night whilst looking at this girls facebook page on my Iphone, I found this.. ( I have deleted her and his first name for privacy - not that they deserve it!)

How do I report it, as I feel that is disgusting.... Who jokes about that sort of thing... Really?

Absolute Scum.

**UPDATE**

Further to my email, facebook got back to me this morning, they have deleted the article and if it appears again will take further action upon the girl and guy in question. I'm quite happy with that result.

Attachments

• Disgusting JPEG.JPG
    Disgusting JPEG.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 339
Oh gosh thats awful!!:shock:

Not sure how you report it though,sorry hunni.x

Thanks for replying Dizzyspells, no worries about not knowing. Its disgusting isnt it I just hope Facebook actually do somehting about it.

xxxx

Thank you so much hun!!

xxxxx

I just know they are scousers by the way it's written. :( Makes me ashamed. Absolutely horrible.

I've reported it now... Just waiting for FB to do something about it.

lili24, it makes me feel ashamed aswell... this girls spoilt rotton from what i can gather... on another status she put something about her dad only giving her £100 for xmas shopping, then put.. 'Is he messin?! ' (£100 to me is alot - especially if it an xmas prezzie - I'd be made up with that!!)

xxxx

i can't believe those people were cute little babies once!!

Thats so wrong! I can't stand people that make jokes about abortion or rapes. There are a lot of things that aren't Ok to joke about and I think those two things are just wrong to joke about!

because they have all sorts of offensive stuff on facebook groups even and i dont think they do anything about it. i could be wrong though. just remember people talking about a disgusting group that facebook didnt do anything about,. ill pm you with what im talking about as its too upsetting.

:shock: thats awful... i hope FB do something about it....In my experience they are very slow to react to thnigs such as that...

Took me about 6 attempts to read it as obviously they cant use real English! I don't think Facebook will do anything either :(

OMG OMG that is sooo horrendous!! good for you for reporting them hun, im sure that email address is right but also is there not a report button if you go on their profile and next to the original post a 'report' option? that is appauling!!! what utter scum!!! xxxxxx

OMG OMG that is sooo horrendous!! good for you for reporting them hun, im sure that email address is right but also is there not a report button if you go on their profile and next to the original post a 'report' option? that is appauling!!! what utter scum!!! xxxxxx

I thought you could do that too however, when I tried I couldn't find the report button anywhere. I shall have another look when I switch my comp back on later. (on iPhone atm). Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->