*updated*Im freaking out my boobs were sore and i felt them and i found a lump

Laura Pop

Reaction score
hey , im kind of freaking out over nothing i think but still my boobs were so sore so i felt them and i found like a lump but the other boob feels the same is it possible to just have lumpy boobs can i just be feeling them ducts in your boobs or what ever there called , anyone else had this?

well i went to the doctor on friday and he said i was fine and i was worrying about nothing which is like me once i get an idea in my head it stays there lol

well its more than one kind of just feels really lump i no this isnt the right place to post this but i didnt no what else to do

I would contact your gp, sorry i can't help more :)

i felt one like last summer i was really worried.
i can still feel it whenever i check.
but i got it checked twice @ the docs and they didnt seem worried.
my aunty gets cysts in her's and often has to go get them drained.
i hope i don't have to go through all that.
honestly im pretty bad, i dont do regular checks really i just noticed it one time when i was checking.
if it's something you have just noticed. go to the doctors to be safe.
but i know boobs can be lumpy around that certain time of the month.

I read there are certain points in your cycle that your breasts would feel more lumpy than others but I'm so sorry, I can't remember when that is! There was something about it in the TCOYF book. If I were you, I would look that up and probably make an appointment anyway.

I must tell you that I had a clearly visible lump in my armpit. I tried to get it biopsied but they were like "I can't find it" and I said "what are you talking about? I'm looking right at it." However, 3 other doctors found it. I went to a breast surgeon to get it removed - not knowing for certain if it was cancerous or not because of the ignorant biopsy chic. He removed it and said it was indeed breast tissue but it wasn't cancerous.

Just so you know...it's scary at first but there are so many happy endings that we don't even think about.

Ive had lumpy boobs since i was 16 sweetie. I have fibroids which do get very tender when AF is on her way. If its something new for you,maybe a trip to the docs is a good idea. Try not to worry too much hunny.(I know easier said than done) Thinking of you.:hugs:

it could be fibristic tissue I have it they say its just lumpy tissue mine were sore right before af and there was a lump and then i felt around and found more they done an ultra sound and said its just lumpy tissue but it couldn't hurt to call your doctor

i freaked out a bit so i ran up my mum and she told me the way i was doing was all wrong to start with i was feeling to hard i was really pressing in so no wonder i felt everything lol

Def go to gp hun, it will give you peace of mind. You dont want to let it go unchecked. XXX

i know my gp told me when teaching me how to do a self-exam that i am in the group of women with naturally lumpy breasts.... every time of the month they feel the same, so it makes it almost impossible to self-exam for me. what i've heard about self-exams is to do it the same time each month and pay attn to the feel of them so you are looking for differences... good luck to you and hope you see your dr. :hugs:

If you havent noticed them before, def get it check by a doctor, better to be safe than sorry. good luck

i would get them checked out you dont want it to get worse if it is something do you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->