updated-itttis,issys,bg v4,wetbag- all reduced

If you can that would be great thanks hun! :hugs: I'm selling one of Evie's strollers on Ebay over the weekend so once that's gone, I'll have some funds in the PP account ;) x

Re the black damask.. it's not surprising lol, it's a beautiful nappy! But yeah, if the sale falls thru then I would be very interested, thanks hun :)

Not a problem at all, I don't mind holding just pop me a pm when your ready.
The black damask has sold now though, sorry xx

Aww shame, never mind, one will come up again eventually. Thanks tho hun! x

Would you say that the itti t's are the same absorbancy/fit as the d'lishs? I have sold quite a few of my ittis but I am tempted to try a tutto? x

do u still have the MF do u have a pic is it the black with bright flowers on????????

the tuttos gave 3 inserts, they held up better for callie than the d'lish, its this print for the mf wetbag

monkey-foot-wet-bag-tp_4460177942788897982.jpg

bump offers welcome, all in excellent condition :)

OMG that wetbag was lush!

I take it's been sold hun? ;) x

Yes sorry Hun the wet bag has gone

Mommy43 I put a bambooty wetbag in with the wetbag, hopefully you will get some use out of it as I don't need it and have never used it.

3 sio ittis left baby pink, fushia and ivory will do all 3 for £20 posted just want the gone, excellent condition Hardly used

Cherrys issy £11 posted excellent condition apart from the small Mark on night insert x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"