UPDATED pic = further confusion!

goingforit

Reaction score
what do you all think? Am going to do another tomorrow morning anyhow

Attachments

• 2011-02-06 11.18.43.jpg
    2011-02-06 11.18.43.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 32
Thank you to those who have replied. I only bought the tests today and thought I would just try it to see what it said. Did not expect it to look like that but do not want to risk missing my window of opportunity. I do not fully understand these tests but am willing to try anything that will help me. xx

I'm the same and will try anything (just order taking charge of your fertility book and am a sucker for opks).

Looks like you timed it just right. It was obviously meant to be, fx for a bfp x

I'm the same and will try anything (just order taking charge of your fertility book and am a sucker for opks).

Looks like you timed it just right. It was obviously meant to be, fx for a bfp x

Thank you. Oh, will have to let me know what the book is like! Good luck with it - tried to see if you had a journal or any posts but nothing was to be found. How long have you been Ttc and where are you in your cycle?

I've not got a journal and never started a post, only replied!

I have been ttc 3 cycles now. I have pcos so have irregular cycles.

I'm hoping I'm about to ov in the next few days as I have most of the symptoms, but my temp has dropped. However with me it's anyones guess as I have had lh surges previously without oving.

How long have you been ttc? X

What is pcos? Good luck with ovulating! :)

How did you know that in the past you did not ovulate when you had your surges?

Well i started ttc in 2009 Feb and tried for 6 months - found it all too hard in terms of hopes and disappointment that we were NTNP until now (Feb 2011) my first cycle ttc again. We are not expecting news anytime soon as it has not happened up til now but we can but try. :) Fingers crossed that something happens for us both soon x

It's polycystic ovaries syndrome.

I had a very pos opk, then I did another opk 10 days later and got another pos opk with ovary pain. 13 days later I got my af. I also tried a hpt which was very negative.

It really is tough going ttc. Are you temping?

Think I may have ov'd, but if I don't have a temp Inc tomorrow it was probably a surge.

Fx for a bfp for you x

I have just started temping mid cycle this morning! bad I know. I think i ovulated today too but that is only because I had some stomach aches and had a positive opk on Sunday midday.

So is the temp meant to go up a lot when u ovulate?

Fingers crossed for you too x

Yep your temp should go up and stay up unless you get your af. My temp dips two days before I get my af x

Oh thanks - that is useful information. It has been so long since I was last actively ttc that I seem to have forgotten it all. Fx for a rise for us both tomorrow then. Keep me posted :) x

Will do. It's stressful stuff this ttc business!

Really hoping for a temp rise for us x

Got a temp inc today from 36.2 to 36.6. Still not convinced it not just a surge but will see.

I have a ovulation microscope which showed almost complete ferning yesterday. Which Is meant to mean I'm fertile. I'm so cautious after my surge last month and I'm only on cd17. My cycles are usually far longer.

How did you get on today x

How long are your cycles?

Well my temp I went up slightly - 36.9 - 37.1. The problem is that I know people told me to not keep taking the ovulation tests but I have been and this mornings (I know they say not to test in the morning but it wasn't first sample) was very dark.

So now I am confused - not sure if I have ovulated and wonder whether I need to keep testing. I am on CD 13 now of 27/28. My calendar just based on dates predicts I should ovulate on the 10th so CD15.

Tell me more about this ovulation telescope?!

My cycles are very irregular. Last cycle was 47, this cycle I'm on cd17. It's a nightmare to decipher. I'd love a 28 day cycle!

Your temps are up so if you haven't ov'd you will v soon.

The ov microscope uses saliva to see to detect ovulation. When your oving you see a fern-like crystal pattern. I would recommend it, but it takes awhile to get the hang of though.

If I were you I'd keep poas until it starts getting lighter. I am a poasa!

X

Lol - I am glad you said that because I was thinking of doing another before the night is over! lol.

Please start a journal - I want to stalk your journey :)

Hoping that this month won't be too long for you. Must be hard to know when you are even due to ovulate?

How was your opk?

Tempted by the journal, so will let you know if I start one. Really hoping this cycle is the one!

I'm pretty sure I am 2dpo today as had ov pains yesterday. X

Good luck for this cycle. :)

Well OPK was ok - reasonable dark but nothing as dark as Sunday except for the morning tests - today's was very dark again this morning. I have had a lot of cramping pains today but I do not know if I am just more aware of them since ttc. My boobs are sore and red and it usually means i've ov'd. Just in from work (came home asap) to test again and it's darker than test line but slightly thinner. I just do not know what to make of it all! going to DTD later just incase but from my boobs I really think I have already ov'd.

I think I am 2dpo too.

Yes, be sure to send me the link as soon as your start one :)

You should come over to the buddies section. I'm sharing the 2ww with others who are roughly the same dpo. The threads only just started and you're very welcome. Here's the link if you're interested.https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/529486-30-ttc-1-cd14.html
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->