*Updated* Progression through 6w, multiple brands

SCgirl

Carrying #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I’ve been a POAS addict since my first few pregnancies ended in chemicals (never got to the dye-stealing points until my take-home babies). Just in case anyone else stalks progressions to compare theirs, here are mine. The numbers are dates, not DPO. I wasn’t tracking well this cycle- I’m assuming the range is 9-17dpo.
I took a ton (esp the Wondfos- I had one of the huge packs)- and they were all over the place every day. So what I ended up doing for my sanity was just keeping the darkest I got each day... and in the last few days I’ve greatly reduced the number of tests I’ve taken. I got positive CB and FR digitals on the 16th.

(wando on the left are the early result. Wondfo on the right are normal/less sensitive.)

2768B58C-44B6-4F9F-A970-26BE0AE4A542.jpeg

2A4150ED-CA72-4C72-A32B-61F5D1DB52D3.jpeg ...and this is why we are adding stress to our lives by frequently POAS and these are only meant to show +/-. All of these were today- the same brand, same lot. The 3 On the right were all within 3 or 4h of each other ‍♀️

I. Love. This. Thread. You are a kindred spirit!!!
Biggest congrats. Got everything crossed for a very stick, very healthy, take home baby!<3

Follow up- used the last of my Wondfo Early Results yesterday, so here is the final progression (last FRER will be tomorrow)- 9-19dpo
99521000-FE30-4912-8D35-0B5A0D3C2CAC.jpeg

I decided I was tired of a drawer full of old tests- so I trashed the old gross FRERs. But here’s the progression through today. I think I’m 4w6d or 5w? Seems like a good time to stop, when I got a solid dye-stealer...
.FD91B010-5E41-4CBA-B109-89D523B6677C.jpeg

Just used my last Wondfo (regular, not early result)- so this is somewhere around 9/10dpo to 6 weeks (ish). That’s it for testing for me! (ultrasound in 2 weeks)
Hope this helps someone searching for progression pics!
74F46F5D-BBB3-4B42-9A87-896D4621AE79.jpeg

This is a great post!

Did you happen to have any early test pics for the dollar tree ones?

This is a great post!

Did you happen to have any early test pics for the dollar tree ones?

The purple ones? No- they were from Walmart and those were the only ones I took. They were a whole lot lighter than the FRER (I had almost equal darkness on that), and seemed a whole lot less sensitive. Before they dried, they were worryingly light!

The purple ones? No- they were from Walmart and those were the only ones I took. They were a whole lot lighter than the FRER (I had almost equal darkness on that), and seemed a whole lot less sensitive. Before they dried, they were worryingly light!

Thanks a lot! I always get the Dollar Tree and Walmart tests switched up in my head :haha:. I'm on CD 35, no AF, and all bfn on those walmart tests. Hopefully I get AF tonight or I have officially missed my period for the first time in my life.

Thanks a lot! I always get the Dollar Tree and Walmart tests switched up in my head :haha:. I'm on CD 35, no AF, and all bfn on those walmart tests. Hopefully I get AF tonight or I have officially missed my period for the first time in my life.
Oh goodness- how frustrating! (And I think I was in the Jan 2015 group with you!) hope you get some sort of answer soon...

Oh goodness- how frustrating! (And I think I was in the Jan 2015 group with you!) hope you get some sort of answer soon...

Yes you were!! I remember you too <3 & thanks so much, me too :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->