• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*updated*Thread 4 late showing AF with BFN.Then can track if the result is BFP or AF

chocolatecat

2nd Tri, IVF rainbow baby
Reaction score
I thought I'd update this with the info I know from other threads, but there's still some girls missing in action - so spill all did the witch arrive yet or BFP???
Thanks!!

I hope this is ok, I know I'm new, but I wondered whether we could have a thread for us girls who are late for our periods but still getting BFNs...

So I guess it could be a bit like the waiting to test thread. When was your AF due date, when were your :bfn: ,DPO, next testing day, then finally when is your :bfp: (fingers crossed) or when the the big bad :witch: shows?
Ooo, and maybe we could add symptoms/how we're feeling (more things to obsess over!)

Might be helpful later for girls in the same situation, to see if the BFP ever shows.

*edit* A Positive!!
Susanna
BFN cd42
BFN cd52
:bfp: cd57

So here's me to start.

Chocolatecat
Symptoms (or not!)
Cramps since 25/12 - weak but still ongoing. Emotionally feel fine and have plenty of energy. Creamy CM till today, bit dry today (29/12). Nipples a bit tender, but bbs ok.

Witch due 25/12 (13dpo)
BFN 24/12
BFN 25/12
BFN 26/12
BFN 28/12
no test 29/12
BFN 30/12
BFN 31/12
:witch: 01/01

Srm0421 (sara)
witch due 1/01 (CD65?)
BFN 24/12
Testing on 31/12
Still no witch

Jeanette
witch due 23/12
BFN 26/12
Small witch 27/12
Testing 30/12
Testing 31/12

BUMP5-ZA ... CD 89
witch due 03/01 maybe
CD39 - BFP ( FAINT )
CD40 - BFN ( BLOOD TEST )
CD46 - BFN
CD56 - BFP ( FAINT )
CD60 - BFN
CD63 - BFN
CD86 - BFN
CD87 - BFN

Next test 31/12
Still no witch

EMIE.
.cd 42..dpo 21..
tested at 13dpo..
Going to the docs for provera

kiki1988
07/10 - due
14/10 - very light bleeding
around 20 last one yesterday

Symptoms - If pregnant, I would be around 15 weeks... have been experiencing random abdominal twinges/cramps/pains all uncomfortable, none excrutiating. I have felt tired, peeing more often, slightly darker nipples (slightly), gained 10 pounds (all on boobs and abdomen)
tested at 18dpo..

Lisa64
CD31 15 or 16dpo (as of 30/12)
Witch due 28/12 or 29/12
BFN 30/12
:witch: 01/01

Symptoms cramps 28, 29, 30/12, sore bbs, creamy CM

Bexjane
Witch 2nd of Nov, nothing since.
Tried to conceive from 6th Dec
Never missed periods before.
BFN around 24/12
Symptoms, sore bbs with veins, sickly, hot flushes
restest 01/01

MrsSmith 600
24/12 AF Due
25/12 BFN

Samii
AF due 26-30/12
No cramps
No tests recently
31/12 slight spotting and pain low on right side
01/01 :witch:

SarahHoney

32 days in (normal cycle 20 days)
1 BFN
:bfp: 08/01/09!!

fairyskyla

1DPO - broke out bad *acne**, stomach flutters
2DPO -stomach flutters
3DPO- stomach flutters, gassy, bitchy (emotional) bloated
4DPO-Gassy, thirsty, increased apetite, increased smell
5DPO -Gassy, some pressure in lower back and in lower abdomen, creamy White CM
looks like lotion, fuller boobs, nipple sensitivity(tingling feeling inside the breasts)
6DPO - mouth tastes funny, subtle twinges in abdomen, gassy, nipples still sensitive
increased smell, CM White lotiony
7DPO - CM White lotiony, breasts look fuller, nipples are sensitive, pelvic area looks bloated despite having moved bowels*feels hard** subtle twinges, gassy
8DPO - light headed upon waking. Bloated, lower backache, Breasts still look fuller and
are sensitive. Gurgly sounds in stomach, gassy
9DPO- EggWhite Clear CM - increase in appetite.
**Day AF is Due Dec 31st** last period Dec 4th 27day cycle ovulated around Dec 20th, or Dec 21st(those are the two days CBEFM monitor showed me my two peaks..
10DPO -tested BFN *slight pressure in stomach, CM white yellowish breasts sensitive
and fuller and very bloated
11DPO-BFN *period is one day late** slight pressure in stomach**now felt cramps but did not last they came and went, CM Whitish /yellowish.

cedrickerry
AF due 25/12
02/01 BFN
have felt strange since the 24th - dull ache, a couple of dizzy spells, very hot flushes, bout of nausea

Zowiey

AF due 31/12
BFN 02/01
:witch: 05/01

I will join you. I am on CD 62 and according to FF should start on the 1st but I have had tests days that came and went and BFN and no AF so I am thinking that she will not show up on the 1st.

Welcome! Fingers crossed for you srm0421 (do you have a quicker name I can call you??)
When are you testing again? maybe we should add that? When was your last BFN? so I can add you to the first post.
x

Hi Chocolatecat.... I don't know if you want to count me or not, but I was due for AF on the 23rd.....tested on the 26th and got :bfn: I think the :witch: showed for me on the 27th, but it is so light I am doubting it's true. I am going to get two tests tomorrow, due one after I buy it which won't be my fmu, and if it is :bfn: I will try the second on wed with fmu. I think it is a long shot at this point, but I have had lots of early prego signs, my temp is still elevated, and though it's so not scientific I have that "pregnant feeling" and I have two children so theoretically I have some idea what that feels like!! And speaking of child(ish) I REALLY WANT :bfp::hissy::bfp::hissy:

Hey jeanette, welcome! fingers crossed for your BFP - hey at least you know what you should be feeling right now. I hoping all these BFN are wrong...which is why this thread is here! And maybe the light flows are implantation bleeding etc...
Lets us know how you get on tomorrow
xxx

My name is Sara and I last tested on the 24th and got BFN, I am coming off the pill somy cycles are all messed up. I am supposed to test on the 31st and will test just to make sure it is safe for me to drink or if it comes back BFP that I know not to drink. I will pick up tests tomorrow and test on Wed, I do not have any hope of it coming back positive but I need to know to be sure.

Well .....here goes ........

BUMP5-ZA ... CD 89

CD39 - BFP ( FAINT )
CD40 - BFN ( BLOOD TEST )
CD46 - BFN
CD56 - BFP ( FAINT )
CD60 - BFN
CD63 - BFN
CD86 - BFN
CD87 - BFN

STILL NO AF !!!!

FF says it seems by my temps i have OV (but cant see it in a 24 HR time window) around CD56 - CD70 and that AF is due on the 3rd of Jan ....
but dont know how accurate FF could be???

I am testing somewhere between the 3-5 Jan - depending how long i can wait !!!

Hi sara, hi bump5, sounds like you've been on an emotional ride. Fx for a BFP on the 31st!

Got a BFN this morning. wasn't going to test, but still cramping hard and couldn't sleep for thinking about it...
Grr, wish I knew what was going on.
Did you guys with the long cycles get any cramps mid way through where you thought the witch must be coming? i'm wondering if I'm in for a long cycle since nothing is happening apart from cramps.
Wish I'd be using FF and charting!

EMIE..cd 42..dpo 21..
tested at 13dpo..:bfn:
tested at 18dpo..:bfn:
so waiting for :witch: I should be so lucky

07/10 - :witch: due
14/10 - very light bleeding
around 20:bfn: last one yesterday

Symptoms - If pregnant, I would be around 15 weeks... have been experiencing random abdominal twinges/cramps/pains all uncomfortable, none excrutiating. I have felt tired, peeing more often, slightly darker nipples (slightly), gained 10 pounds (all on boobs and abdomen):cry:

I am definately either pregnant or have cysts!! My periods have been regular since I first got them!

xx

Hi emie and kiki!
So emie, the witch is due in 8 days? Fingers crossed!
Anyone know of BFPs occuring later than 16dpo? not been here long and not seen anyone else with one showing up later.

Kiki, sounds like you've had a rough few weeks, I hope the BFP shows up. Have you been to the doctors yet? I'd be going out of my mind (might soon be!). xxx

Hi chocolatecat,
Am on cd31 was due either the 28th or 29th tested this morning :bfn: :cry:
Had a positive opk on the 14th and 15th and have bd every other day from cd5 poor dh is wore out lol. This is my 5th cycle of ttc and its so hard.

My symptoms at the moment are loads of creamy white cm, tender bbs, and af cramps yesterday and today just really hoping I get an answer one way or another soon.

Good luck to everyone.
Lisa xx

Kiki, sounds like you've had a rough few weeks, I hope the BFP shows up. Have you been to the doctors yet? I'd be going out of my mind (might soon be!). xxx

I went to the Dr last month and he simply told me to come back for blood tests 21 days after I get my next period but so far, no period! :dohh:

I will have to get my backside to the Dr next week, just a bit scared of what they might find lol!

hi lisa, welcome. Sounds like we're in a similar situation, although I think you're only 16dpo at the most - fingers crossed for that BFP tomorrow.

I think I must have got my ovulation day wrong, can't see why else it's so late. Didn't get to BD after the 13th as both got awful flu then been manic over xmas...wish I'd found time to do it more, although the way I was feeling the week of the 15th-21st it really wasn't possible. Now I think I missed the eggie...boo

Sorry the doctor wasn't helpful kiki, that sucks. It's better to know what's going on then wonder i think - can you see a different doctor (maybe a laydeeee!)

Right, off to do some shopping and down to Cornwall to see the in-laws for new year, will try and keep things up to date, but might be a bit slower (probably best for me not to be sooo obsessional with this!)

Hugs and baby dust to you all xxx

EMIE..cd 42..dpo 21..
tested at 13dpo..:bfn:
tested at 18dpo..:bfn:
so waiting for :witch: I should be so lucky

Looking at your chart, is it possible that you did not O until CD 28? Then you would only be 14 DPO. Hope you just Oed late because you have a very clear thermal shift.

I dont know when for definite I'm due, but I thought I was due around xmas. I came off of the pill, so my cycles are a bit off, but if I went by my last AF, I should have been due yesterday. No AF cramps nothing! I'm scared to test though! I've had nothing but BFN's since the end of November!

Sorry the doctor wasn't helpful kiki, that sucks. It's better to know what's going on then wonder i think - can you see a different doctor (maybe a laydeeee!)

The funny thing is I quite like my Dr, he was very encouraging to us and when we left told us to have fun! :rofl: but I think he must have looked at my age (19 at the time) and thought I was just stressing about it :dohh:

Unfortunately, the only lady Dr at my practice is on mat leav (lucky beeyatch) so it's either him or another male Dr I don't know.

I'm sure it will be fine when I go, just worried incase it is cysts or something :sad2:

Well I just took a test and it was :bfn: :hissy: Not a huge surprise. I'm actually not going to bother taking another test tomorrow, I am just going to accept that this was an unusually light :witch:. Now I will just prepare for ovulating!! I've been watching my cm, but haven't been temping or using opk.....doing all three this month!!

Hi all,

Ill join in..

my last witch was 2nd november (sooo long) but we only started to try on the 6th december (when i was due, as im usually just over 28days). No witch showed.. and im still waiting.. My second witch is due about now, still no show, but maybe she will show her face this week. Iv never missed a period before,and it seems such a coincidence now we are trying it doesnt show up and the second one isnt here yet.. I know people are probably reading baffled, as i am. However the dates sound soo long that i should be able to get a clear reading.. However as i said above, the first possible chance that i could have conceived is the 6th, which was when my witch was due, and i know this is very unlikely, however its still not here.. for the past 2 weeks, iv been feeling very sickly and im sorry about this as its a lot of tmi... but i was waken at 3am the other morning with yellow sick :( ewww..
I keep getting really hot, very emoitional *crying at noel edmonds christmas presents tv show* sooo not like me. My bbs have blue prominant lines on them and they seem fuller. Iv not tasted anything metal like, however i do feel my mouths producing too much saliva... its weird.. I know a lot of these signs can be for other things to, but i do feel different, but iv never been pregnant before so i dont know.. I have done a test, about a week ago and that was bfn..

Iv heard that people with a low hormone level can take longer for postive tests to show, but maybe im just too hopeful in that respect.. But this is the longest iv ever gone without seeing the witch, iv never missed her.. but i do know this can happen..

Im thinking of re-testing on new years day.. Hopefully by then i should get a clear result, as this then 30days after when we first started trying.. I know its possible that i could have gotten pregnant after this time , throughout this month, is this true? Because if i did just miss last months, and then fell as soon as i ovulated this month, I know its unlikely, but can this happen, would i start to feel sickly so soon though... Im sorry for rambling on, its soo baffling...

If i test and get another bfn and no witch by then, that is then 2months without seeing the witch.. so think it will have to be a trip to the doctor's for some blood tests...

Sorry again if iv not been very clear
x

Dont worry hun we are all in the same boat here...........My last Af was 3rd October .......also taking a trip to the docs if my next test is a BFN .......In Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->