• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*updated*Thread 4 late showing AF with BFN.Then can track if the result is BFP or AF

Soooo STILL no A/F!! I still have no real symptoms, but am going to buy like 20 different tests today! and if they are negative then I am residing myself to the fact that I am deffinately not pregnant!
xx

Soooo STILL no A/F!! I still have no real symptoms, but am going to buy like 20 different tests today! and if they are negative then I am residing myself to the fact that I am deffinately not pregnant!
xx

sweetie, you really need to save your money and make a dr appointment with a different gp... there could be something else seriously wrong!

:hug:

EDIT - I am so sorry - I thought I was posting in another thread :dohh:

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just counted and realised that I am roughly CD105!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy:

I better be pregnant else I'm having a hysterectomy and finishing with ttc! :cry:

You'll have to re-read my last posts in this thread but basically I am on CD105 (I think) The dates all add up (BDing, OVing etc) for me to be 16 1/2 weeks pregnant... I am having all the symptoms except darker nipples!!

I just thought I'd post pics of my belly... I am so shocked! I didn't even eat that badly over Christmas!! It's even getting firm below my belly button today!

I am slightly larger but I have never had a big belly - I was just wider with the weight going instantly to my hips lol!

Here goes - tell me what you think?? :hissy:

(sorry for the pic size - don't know how to fix it :()

https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r303/irnbrulass/DSCF4497.jpg
https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r303/irnbrulass/DSCF4491.jpg

I am going to the Dr on Thursday but I think he'll take some blood, find nothing and tell me to go home and go on a diet! (Which btw, I was doing, healthy eating + exercise) So I don't understand what lse would have made me this fat so quickly! (only over the last month!)

oh hon, this must be so upsetting! I REALLY hope it's a baby bump it does look like one - I have no idea about tests and whether you can still be pregnant with lots of negatives, but lets hope so.
Please let us know how you get on at the Drs. Good luck
big hugs

hey zowiey - did you do lots of tests yet?
AF is DEFINITLEY here for me - it's still not heavy, but not spotting. She's taken her sweet time and put me through the wringer emotionally for the last few days, but I know it's not a patch on what some of you are going through.
lets hope it's the last one for a while!

A/F is here!! Boooo! Hiss!!!

But at least I know where I stand now, I am getting my CB fertility monitor today so shall start the new cycle afresh, If a little gutted, but oh well....

Kiki, good luck at the doctors, you must be really going through it, I feel drained after 5 days(but I am a bit pathetic!!) I have no idea how I would be after 105!

xxx

Oh and chocolate cat, I really like this thread.....Thankyou! But now I don't want to leave! It's the first time I've been brave enough to post more than once on a thread!!

xxx

Sorry to hear that Zowiey, but I guess like me it was a bit of a relief really, it means we can get on with trying again (well as soon as the witch has buggered off!).

PS Zowiey, Thanks, I hope you'll stick around then! I've been finding it helpful, even if the end result is we don't try and convince ourselves we *might* be PG next time and accept a BFN as a BFN! But I'm hoping that's not the case! and kiki and all the other girls still in limbo are gonna get your BFP!

PS kiki - I think you're being really brave (and patient) I'd be banging on the doc's door!

Tested today cd33 - 13 dpo and got a :bfn:
AF was due today.
Testing again in a couple days if af doesnt show!

Still getting evaps will be getting blood work soon

Thanks for the update Sara.

Any other news?

Does anyone else want to join the thread? I see there's lots of limbo ladies on the board - you're welcome on here for some support and encouragement!

Hi guys, I updated the first page - do we have any more results from those who's AF didn't show at new year? Thanks

Hey all,

Im now on CD53 and i have had some brown CM the last two days (stopped now i think)..
My breasts seem to be fuller as well,

I had a +OPK on 11th and another on the 16th (or near +). Still getting strong lines on OPK but those are nearly + ..

But since i have no idea when AF should have been due i dotn know when to test..
Im afraid of being hopeful haha.. have had some cramping off and on aswell..
not to mention a soar throat and sleeplessness/restlessness

Should i just take 11th as O and take 14days as LP and test on 25th?!

Hi everyone!

AF was due today i have short cycles, i haven't been charting yet. I'm on cycle #2.
I tested this morning and got a BFN.

:witch:was due today also 1/18/09 hasnt reared her ugly head yet!!
tested this morning with a :bfn::hissy: I a hoping she doesnt show and this is my month!!! Lets keep each other updated!!

To all who are TCC

:dust:

Hoping for our 2nd miracle!

:witch:was due today also 1/18/09 hasnt reared her ugly head yet!!
tested this morning with a :bfn::hissy: I a hoping she doesnt show and this is my month!!! Lets keep each other updated!!

To all who are TCC

Hoping for our 2nd miracle!

FXs for you Lilismomy04! :hugs: I'm going to wait till the end of the week or :witch: to show before testing again.

Still nothing but evaps for me, not sure when i will make it to the drs but I am going on to CD 83 so hopefully soon.

:witch: got me this afternoon :hissy::cry:
On to the next cycle!! disappointing but can't give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->