• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*updated*Thread 4 late showing AF with BFN.Then can track if the result is BFP or AF

Hi all Im new here so just want to say hi and good luck to you all

24/12 AF Due
25/12 BFN
28/12 BFN
31/12 slight spooting and pain low on right side

So confused. I had M/C in October so cycle is all over the place. Im hoping this is an implantation bleed and not AF. waiting for Hubby to get home with another test.

hi mrssmith and bexane, I hope I've summarised your details ok on the first page.

Mrs Smith, lots of luck with the test, sounds like you're still in the running...FX!!! And welcome to the forum. :hugs:

Bexjane, aw gosh, sounds like your on the rollercoaster too. Sounds like a trip to the doctor is due. Fx for a BFP soon! Don't worry about rambling, you weren't and anyway, that's what we're here for! :hugs:

Jeanette, sorry about the BFN...I hope one of us gets a BFP soon!!!

BFN for me this morning. I'm out of the running now, as didn't BD after the 13th, so I'd now be 18dpo and surely showing up on the tests...boo :( Just hope the witch shows soon xxx

Hi girls, update from me :witch: showed up this morning so am out for this month :cry:. Have been so down about it this morning and decided that this month am just gonna try and relax a bit cause am sure all this stressing out isnt gonna make it happen any quicker for me.

Anyway girls all the luck in the world for you and big :hug: hope you all get your :bfp: soon.

Lisa xx

Sorry to hear that Lisa, thanks for the update! I'm out too, the witch finally came this morning,.I'm quite pleased as I'd given up thinking it would be a positive and was starting to worry about how long my cycle would be. This month was 29 days (I think??, if I take it as the 4th of Dec being my start as that's when it got heavy and was very light from the 1st, which is when I'd thought I started AF for my cycle prediction...if that makes sense?) I didn't mind a short cycle as it meant more chances of getting the eggie, but if my LP was too short it wouldn't have been good. 29 days seems just right (fingers crossed!).

I'm really hoping that for you other late girls your long cycles ends in a BFP!!

Big hugs and I hope you're out of limbo land soon xxx

Hi Ladies,

Think i'm going to be joining you! My cycles are all over the place i'm currently on count day 32.
Because my cycles have been completely different everytime I'm not really sure when I was/am due on and its driving me nuts now. I think because i've always been regular and as you all now know your imagination drives you crazy!!

I've only done 1 test and I'm going to give it another few days if AF doesn't arrive and then test again! Can't afford to do it more than that anyway!!

Hi Sarah, welcome! I'll pop you on the first page.

Have you got a 99p shop near by or pound land? They do cheap PG tests, just to satisfy the POAS craving! You sound like a strong candidate for BFP if you're normally regular!

Fingers crossed for your BFP

I guess I am with you all now:) AF was due for me on Dec 31st, (10DPO) no show. tested that am BFN (wanted to at least know if she was coming or not so I could start all over and just relax finally and bring the new year in with a glass of wine. Well AF never showed all day long, so was a good girl. (I have a 10 day luteal phase) I know exactly when I ovulated this is my first month using the CBEFM and my first month trying to conceive number 2. **27 day Cycle**
Jan 1 - AF is still not here BFN am and BFN pm..**white as my teeth** the strips were..

Let's see what tomorrow brings: **still hopeful** here are my symptoms thus far...I certainly hope these are not IMAGINARY..I tracked this cycle purposely that way if this cycle did fail, I would not drive myself crazy next month thinking I could be pregnant and could comfort myself somehow..but I'm still waiting and as the days go by I will keep writing everything that I am feeling down until AF comes or my beautiful BFP shows up.

1DPO - broke out bad *acne**, stomach flutters
2DPO -stomach flutters
3DPO- stomach flutters, gassy, bitchy (emotional) bloated
4DPO-Gassy, thirsty, increased apetite, increased smell
5DPO -Gassy, some pressure in lower back and in lower abdomen, creamy White CM
looks like lotion, fuller boobs, nipple sensitivity(tingling feeling inside the breasts)
6DPO - mouth tastes funny, subtle twinges in abdomen, gassy, nipples still sensitive
increased smell, CM White lotiony
7DPO - CM White lotiony, breasts look fuller, nipples are sensitive, pelvic area looks bloated despite having moved bowels*feels hard** subtle twinges, gassy
8DPO - light headed upon waking. Bloated, lower backache, Breasts still look fuller and
are sensitive. Gurgly sounds in stomach, gassy
9DPO- EggWhite Clear CM - increase in appetite.
**Day AF is Due Dec 31st** last period Dec 4th 27day cycle ovulated around Dec 20th, or Dec 21st(those are the two days CBEFM monitor showed me my two peaks..
10DPO -tested BFN *slight pressure in stomach, CM white yellowish breasts sensitive
and fuller and very bloated
11DPO-BFN *period is one day late** slight pressure in stomach**now felt cramps but did not last they came and went, CM Whitish /yellowish.

Hope this is helpful to others who are in the same situation or who happen to come across this thread in the future who may fall into this position..all we can do is wait, be patient, and know that we tried and did our BEST to conceive and that if it does fail we will keep trying again. Hope for the best!! 2009 will be a GREAT year for all of us..
I will keep updating you all:)

Kareen TTC#2

Thanks Kareen! Lots of lovely useful info. :)

I'm glad you understand the purpose of the thread, no positives so far, but lots of ppl in the running still. You look like a great candidate, 10 dpo is probably still too early for a BFP! So please keep us updated! Fingers and toes crossed for you hon xxx

Hi everyone,

I re-tested yesterday,and got bfn :( However :witch: still not shown her face, Its really baffling, so I think im going to wait for her, and then if she doesnt arrive by monday, ill take a trip to the doctor's and see if they can give me a blood test to rule out a early pregnancy with low hormone levels, and see what exactlys going on.
Im thinking I must have just missed last month's, and this month she'l probably be here in the next few days.

Hope everybody had a good new years eve! and hoping we all have BFP very soon! xx

UPDATE!!!

I am gooing to see my Dr next Thursday morning (earliest am app I could get) so I should find out what the heck's happening! Surely he can't think 3 missed periods, expanding tummy + weight gain of 10 pounds, lots af aches and pains round lower half of abdomen, loads of gas (never had this before!!), tired + aversion to chinese curry (which I love!) is just stress now!

We shall see but there is definately something going on with me - either a baby or something else!

I will try not to log on until next Thursday now so as not to get obsessed and too upset if we're not pregnant!

I hope some of you get your BFPs between now and then

xxxxx

Can I join in? I'm beginning to get obsessive with so many forums on the net, but this is the first thread I can really get into. I'm TTC, AF was due on 25th, but is a current no show. Resisted urge to test til today :bfn:
I am Symptom Spotting too much - have felt strange since the 24th - dull ache, a couple of dizzy spells, very hot flushes, but of nausea . . . . Probably all in my imagination or due to stress of christmas or end of a cold. Who knows and now not decided what to do:shrug:

Hey!!

Is it ok to join you ladies?!!

I was Due on the 31st, so am only 2 days late, but tested on the 31st and yesterday but :bfn: Boo! I haven't really got any symptoms, no even A/F!

Hello and welcome! Fingers crossed the late AF becomes a BFP!

I'll add you to the front page. Any updates girls??

Hi girls,
I thought I would write on this thread as it was the reason that I joined babyandbump in the first place!!! I was having a really long cycle ( I used to be very irregular so I thought I was having another long, annoying cycle with lots of BFNs). Tested BFN somewhere around Cycle day 42 or so, BFN on day 52... and then a BFP on cycle day 57. really shocked at first!!
Didn't have many symptoms except that I had the flu and was really tired...
Anyway, just wanted to say :babydust: to you all! Hope you get your BFPs!!

Susanna! Thank you soo much! You've given us our first BFP and hope! Congratulations! I hope your bean is doing well!

PS do you know when you ovulated in that cycle? Do you think you were still in the 2WW when you got your BFP or BFNs??
thanks x

Thought I would update!!

I tested again yesterday (3rd)- :bfn:
Still no A/F, still not many symptoms, I have been having slight cramps/twinges on and off, and (tmi) alot of CM which I don't normally get just before A/F is due!

So now I am on Cycle day 29 of a 25 day cycle!!
xx

hi chocolatecat, no I really am unsure of when I ovulated, as we weren't officially TTC (well, I guess I kind of was... lol... but wasn't charting or testing ovulation; just being a bit lax on birthcontrol!!)
I'm thinking I probably ovulated late, hence the long cycle and late BFP... but I won't know when I conceived until I have had a scan. If they take the date of my last period as my first week (i.e. 19th October, then I'd be 11 weeks, which doesn't seem right to me...)
I will probably go for a scan this week (I'm thinking I'm about 7/8 weeks) and then I'll know more about how many dpo I got my BFP.
It's weird- it all feels so unreal now. I have had two BFPs and definitely feeling very moody and tired, but still somehow think it might turn out I made it all up or something...
Good luck everyone

Hello I tested yesterday and last night and today and yesterdays and this mornings all turned into evaps while last nights was a different dollar store brand and was BFN. I hate evaps so very much, I will post it here for you gals to see.

Attachments

• DSC01117.jpg
    DSC01117.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 40
hmm, I saw those in the gallery - are you SURE they're evaps??? look a little pink - although I know some of my old ones (like days old - gross, sorry, but I had to check to see if there was anything, even evap) were a bit pink...but that's really old ones.
Are you testing again soon? Fx

I can give you the secondhand account of one of my good friends who is now preg. She has really variable LPs from 12 days to as long as 17. Her doctor wanted blood drawn to check out her progesterone levels, see if there was a problem because your LP should not vary so widely. She had these tests done in her sixth cycle of TTC.

Sixth Cycle
  • Went in for prog test on 12dpo
  • Tested on 13dpo, the day after the end of shortest LP - BFN
  • Got back result of prog test - 8.6. She was pretty devastated and sure she was not preg.*
  • Days went by, she was expecting another long LP. Then 17dpo (longest LP length) came by and nothing.
  • Retested 18dpo - BFP

She is "enjoying" a healthy pregnancy as we speak.

* Because she found some info online that said prog levels for first tri are no lower than 9.2 or something. She wasn't even sure she ovulated since doctors want to something close to or better than a 10 usually, but that is for peak (7dpo) and she was after peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->