*updated*Thread 4 late showing AF with BFN.Then can track if the result is BFP or AF

Well, my update is that witch arrived. I really stupidly got my hopes up that i probably was pregnant since my AF had vanished. Unfortunately it wasn't the case. But at least i have answers now xx
Katy, sorry to hear about the :witch: arriving. At least you now know what's happening and can enjoy :). Keep us informed as to how you go this month :). Are you going to try temping or anything?

Sorry Quail, I know you thought the bleed was long implantation bleeding, sorry you're still getting inconsistent results. why not buy lots of different brands and try them out with FMU and also try OPKs - if you're cd18 maybe you're ovulating?
Where in the uk are you? If you're in the north have you got home bargains near by? They have a 10mui test at 89p that is very good (no false negatives or evaps) and they also do a couple of other cheapy tests that you could do alongside it. Saver's chemists also do 99p for 2 tests and the 99p shop. Try a load of different ones, if you're then getting BFPs then yeay! if not, then probably best to start temping, keep doing the BD and see what happens in the next couple of weeks. xxx

Ladies... I've not been about for a while but just thought I'd update you:

I still have no AF (since September) but def not PG.

I had bloods done and a scan last week and everything looks normal except I have a retroverted/tipped/tilted uterus. But this is just a variation of normal, like being left handed.

Going to the Dr next week for the results of bloods.

The thing is - the sonographer found no cysts, fibroids or any abnormalities so I hope they find something with the bloods they did.

Anyhoo... will update you all accordingly!

x

thanks,chocolatecat but think the spotting must have been a strange af so iassume im on cd21 havent a clue when i might of o so we shall just wait and see good luck everyone.

Hi ev1. I apologise in advance for the long post!!! I'm wondering if anyone else has had unusual periods after a reversal.

***(TMI)***

I had mine done on the 6th December and the 2 cycles since that were heavy and clotty and lasted for 5/6 days which is how I was before the reversal.. I should have ov around 6th of feb and due to have my next period on 22nd feb. Since 2 dpo I have had creamy cm. I started spotting orangey/red watery blood on 17th Feb (11dpo) and for the next 4 days I had enough of a flow to use a pad but it wasn't bright red like a normal period but a pinky colour with a few small clots. Then I had creamy cm again till now. On the 26th Feb I had a slight bit of spotting of brown cm to which has now gone!! I'm so confused as this is not normal for me.I have done hpt but came out :bfn:.

Also had quite a few of symptoms which are still ongoing!! ( tender nipples,darkened,slight nausea,bloated, kind of fluttery feeling on the right near belly button??)

Now I have a faint line on my OPK and watery cm. Wondering if what I had was a period and I'm now due for ovulating?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->