*updated*Thread 4 late showing AF with BFN.Then can track if the result is BFP or AF

Hi everyone. I have been reading numerous threads for the past couple of months. My cycles are usually regular at 28 days.

Last months I had the sorest bbs and developed Montgomery Tubules on my areoles, AF appeared at what would be my normal time but was a bright red (different than usual) that lasted 2 days instead of 3.

This month I did a OPK at received surge detected at days 12 and 13. Hubby and I mamboed on these days and the day after. I am now 19 dpo with a BFN this am. I still have Montgomery Tubules on my areoles, get hot flushes (but the weather has been extremely hot so this may mean nothing), but besides that no sign of AF (the witch). I have been more bloated than usual this month with lots of wind and number 2's the last 3 days. Some CM, thats all.

I realise that I need to go see a Dr to get this checked if AF hasn't arrived soon. I was wondering how everyone else is going with their late BFPs and if you could add me to your list :baby:

Oh, and hubby and I have ttc for the past year!

I'm 6 days late and had another :bfn: this morning.

I'm getting major dizziness when I stand up and I also have Montgomery Tubules (thank you lioness, I no longer need to refer to them as 'bumpy nips'). My skin seems to have gone really greasy and I'm drinking milk like cows are going extinct.

I really don't know what's going on. I feel rubbish. If there's no sign of AF by thursday I'm going to the docs.

RaeRae, good luck and hope you get a BFP soon. I am now 20 DPO and didn't test this morning as we didn't want to see another BFN, we plan on going to the Drs on Tuesday if AF hasn't arrived by then. Over the past 2 - 3 days my bbs have gotten sorer and sorer and some blue veins are starting to appear, and there are no signs of AF, have the occassional CM, I hope this is a good sign. How is everyone else going with their BFP's?

I have been reading up on the net and other forums and I occasionally get hope that we may get a BFP as some ppl get them 2 weeks or more after AF is due. I also come across other sites/forums that depress me as I do not feel like I am 35 and read about the negatives that this can produce. So reading up on all this does scare me. I pray that we all get our BFP's soon!

Any advice or support is welcomed...sometimes things get a bit scary n matter how much I try and get on with everyday as there is not alot else you can do till either AF shows or a BFP.

Take care everyone, let us know how you are all going!

It's a horrible feeling isn't it lioness. I hate not knowing what my own body is doing! I think I'm about 21DPO today.

Everyone tells me there's always hope til the :witch: shows up but I've pretty much given up on getting my :bfp:. My friend had negative HPT's all the way through her pregnancy. She only got confirmed by blood test at 3 months pregnant lol.

When are you thinking about going to the Drs for a blood test RaeRae?

DH and I are trying to stay positive and not read any negative things, as we are both healthy and have conceived before in the past before we came together. So I cannot think of why we couldn't conceive, and its even more confusing as to whats going on now. Never have I been late unless I was pregnant...but always got BFPs at or on first day of missed cycle. Not like now...35 days since last AF and nowhere in sight!!!

How are you feeling at the moment?

I'm gonna go on thursday if nothing shows up. Thursday is my day off.

When I got pregnant with my daughter that was on my first month off the pill after being on it for 3 years. I've been on this pill (yasmin) for just over 2 years and I came off in december. The only time I have ever been late on a period is when I was pregnant and I tested positive when I was a week late but that was the only test I did.

I'm feeling good to be honest. I get the odd queasy moment and my stomach is doing all sorts of weird things but I'm just putting it all down to coming off the pill now.

Wishing you luck RaeRae, hope the :witch: doesn't show her face between now and Thursday and you get a BFP. Any changes or need to chat, we're here to listen.

I will also let you know what happens at this end, keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm off to sleep now, :dust: to all

Thanks lioness. My sister has suggested I get a clearblue (she's a nurse) so I'm gonna get one and test tomorrow. Have a good sleep x

Any News RaeRae??? Keep us posted! FXs :)

Can i join this thread guys?

Currently CD39 of a normally 31/32 day cycle (max.)

A tonne of symptoms, including really painful boobs, lots of cm, backache, cramps (feel like i've had full period but no blood), really tired, headaches, slight temp, feeling sick in the evening, pains in my hips.

BFN on pregnancy tests yesterday. But i've had 3 positives on OPKs i did because i had no proper tests , 2 yesterday (26th Jan) and one the day before (25th Jan).

No idea what my body is doing, but it definitely isn't Ov. xx

Got my AF this morning!!! I was so so happy just to know for sure what was happening. Already warned the OH for next month LOL

Hi RaeRae, at least you know whats going on now...hope ur feeling ok. Now you can relax and enjoy trying again.

As for myself, yesterday was 22 dpo and still no AF. We went to the Drs and got a blood test which he kindly made urgent so we would have a result by the end of the day. Well...the result was.....(drum roll please).......Neg :(. The news was hard and pretty depressing and left us in a dilema, as no AF and neg bloods. So we have just decided to play it out and wait for AF to arrive, or return to the Drs in 10 days time if nothing changes.

So anyways, this morning, still no AF. By this afternoon though, I started getting slight discoloured mucus, so looks like AF is on the way. It has been a journey, but has helps us grow closer and its all good. We will take it more easy and stop worrying and trying too hard. We have heard that your mind can trick your body into thinking its pregnant, etc when it is not, when you want it so bad, etc.

Anyhow guys, good luck and hope you all get your bfps soon enough :). Thank you for all the support.

hey guys, sorry for not updating the thread - I guess I kept missing it, it must have been bumped off the bottom of the page as I've only been checking in once a day.
Glad you got your AF Rae Rae. Fingerscroseed for your BFP lioness.

I'm probably not the best person to take care of this thread as AF came stupidly early for me this month :( very pissed off - it's only been 23 days and I was only 10 dpo. grrr. But I guess I'd rather know then be in limbo like you guys. But you still have hope!!! fingers crossed we get some BFPs round here !!

:hug:

Hey all, I'm on CD38 15dpo. Was due AF yesterday and no sign. I've been poking my cervix and checking my CM but i've just decided it's not helping so i've vowed to stop doing that. However, for the record, my cervix was lower than it's ever been this morning and tilted. So I figure i'm out and AF will be here soon.
I'm just curious as to where my sore boobs and PMT is though, I get these without fail before AF and I've had nothing. My boobs feel fine, I feel great(!) and there's nothing to indicate that she's on her way. So I think she's playing a cruel game.

Anyway, i'll stop babbling. Hope it's ok for me to join you.

Thanks Chocolatecat (great name). I shall keep popping my head in and checking in on everyone from time to time, and keep you updated on where things are at at this end :). I'm sorry to hear about the short cycle Choc, are you BBT charting or anything?

How long are your cycles normally brokenbits? How many days late are you for :witch:? Good luck and hope :witch: stays away for you and you get your BFP soon.

How long are your cycles normally brokenbits? How many days late are you for :witch:? Good luck and hope :witch: stays away for you and you get your BFP soon.

My cycles are normally 36/37 days long. I have PCO (not the syndrome!) so they have been longer in the past, but they've been steady the past 7 months. I just feel different as I have no PMT or anything. I'm sure the :witch: will be here soon :(

I love your avatar pic...gorgeous!

Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you that the :witch: stays away :)

:hugs: Lioness, sorry your bloods came back negative. And sorry the witch got you early chocolatecat.

For me in now CD40 with no answer either way. Tested this morning and BFN. Think my body is just broken. The only thing is, the way i feel with cramps it's almost as if my period would definitely have started if it were going to. Confusing :shrug:

well i am late for the horrid :witch:

I was due for her on the 25th i have tested every morning all :bfn: which i am surprised about.

i have many symptoms, constant loo runs, my poo has changed. my skin is horrid i have so many pimples i normaly only get them when i O! i am craving pizza i hate pizza. i have odd feelings in my uterus area and i am parting wind (farting) alot more than normal. i am hungrey all the time but when i go to eat i want to vomit. I am not drinking tea or coffee which i normally have 10 a day! i am exhusted but i have insomnia! and i have put on weight but my exercise and food intake has not changed!

my CM is still wet! it normally dries up after O. I think i may have O'ed late my CM was EWCM from the 14th to 18th. So i have no idea what to do

I have made a Dr appointment for friday which is thursday noght for you not sure what to think dont want to get my hopes up but i also dont want to be on the TTC board for 4 years like i was last time!

Sorry long post

:dust: Trish :dust:

well i am late for the horrid :witch:

I was due for her on the 25th i have tested every morning all :bfn: which i am surprised about.

i have many symptoms, constant loo runs, my poo has changed. my skin is horrid i have so many pimples i normaly only get them when i O! i am craving pizza i hate pizza. i have odd feelings in my uterus area and i am parting wind (farting) alot more than normal. i am hungrey all the time but when i go to eat i want to vomit. I am not drinking tea or coffee which i normally have 10 a day! i am exhusted but i have insomnia! and i have put on weight but my exercise and food intake has not changed!

my CM is still wet! it normally dries up after O. I think i may have O'ed late my CM was EWCM from the 14th to 18th. So i have no idea what to do

I have made a Dr appointment for friday which is thursday noght for you not sure what to think dont want to get my hopes up but i also dont want to be on the TTC board for 4 years like i was last time!

Sorry long post

:dust: Trish :dust:

:hugs: Hope you get some answers from the doc, i know how you feel with the symptoms but lack of positive.

Let us know how you get on at the docs. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"