UPDATED !!! would you say ive gotten my +opk??- update cd15 ( opk neg :) )

camerashy

Reaction score
hi girls ive been testing for a few days now and yesterday seemed to be the darkest (cd13) and then todays is light again ........my 1st time using this opk and im taking this as my +opk , but do you think it is???

(the pic on its own is from yesterday but it wasnt as dried out as when i took the pic today of all of them together)

thanks for looking :thumbup:

GIRLS JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT THAT WAS INDEAD MY +OPK AS I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING AT ONLY 9DPO !!!

Attachments

• DSC00343.jpg
    DSC00343.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00346.jpg
    DSC00346.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 39
Yeah I would say it probably is... I've had the same thing this month. First time using ics and never really had one which made me go"ah this is definitely a +OPK" mine looked a bit like yours, but kept BDing anyway in case! x

yeh we have bed loads and will do the next few days :)

ive ewcm as well so fx ;)

Hey hun,it was my first time using these opks this month to and everyday near enough from cd12-22 they were "are they or aren't they" lines,everyone kept telling me that it looks like ur about to soon but I think it's just these stupid tests,I won't be using these ones again lol but the latest photo is the kinda line I went by but we were the same,dtd lots anyway,hey it can't hurt lol xx

thanks , hopefully we wont need to use any opk's again after this month lol
gl hun :)

one does look dark but not sure if it dark enough mine went alot darker but bd any way xxx

thanks mandy........yeh mine usually go alot darker (when using tesco opk strips) but these are one step ones from ebay ..........so hoping this is my +opk .....im usually a 26 day cycle....lp 12 so this opk wud fit in perfect ........

my cycle was 5 days late last time but really putting that down to travelling/flying around ov time ......it kinda messed up my system ..........

well were gonna keep bedding for the next couple of nites , that should do shouldnt it??? lol and have done the past few nites so fx for me :)

yrs look line mine babe lets get to it ahhaha gl we cud be bum buddies:p

hi girls just thought id post what my opk is like now.....neg! :happydance:
so im taking that cd13 was positive , dont u agree ?

Attachments

• DSC00357.jpg
    DSC00357.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
hi girls ive been testing for a few days now and yesterday seemed to be the darkest (cd13) and then todays is light again ........my 1st time using this opk and im taking this as my +opk , but do you think it is???

(the pic on its own is from yesterday but it wasnt as dried out as when i took the pic today of all of them together)

thanks for looking :thumbup:

GIRLS JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT THAT WAS INDEAD MY +OPK AS I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING AT ONLY 9DPO !!!

Hey CONGRATS:happydance: on your BFP i have a question what days did you baby dance on??????? i to got my positive opk on cycle day 13 leading into 14 .....

hi thank u :)

on that cycle we bed on cd7,8,9,11,12,13(+opk),14

hope this helps but hafta say we bed somewhat similar other cycles and nuthin!!!!
so think it is just pure luck sometimes

have u bed a few times b4 +opk? coz i think thats what did it tbh
gl hun :)

That is how my OPK's always look! I NEVER get a straight forward positive! Glad to know Im not the only one!

Hi I'm v.new to this TTC thing and a bit anxious! Had my last CP on the 20th July and bleed as norm on the 24th July. I've started 2 use OPK (2days now )as I am hoping my body will cont on a 28 cycle OPK hav been -ve. I know it's very early days but I'm desperate 2 know if my body is goin 2 go bac 2 normal. Think it's cos I'm a plan/to do list kinda gal! Lol.

Anyways, jst need 2 gt it off my chest and sorry for rambling on.

Any tips bout OPK's or CM would be greatly recieved.:wacko:

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"