updates on the bleeding.

Klandagi

Reaction score
Went to the OB/GYN today and had a pelvic done. Ultrasound is tomorrow at 11:45. Cervix is still closed up tight and according to him is cute as a button. That comment is frightening all on it's own because well... Cervix's aren't cute. Especially bleeding ones. TMI, but the truth.

So far all seems to be going well but we'll know more and have take home photos tomorrow at 11:45 AM EST.

I'm STILL bleeding bright red with small clots. Knock on wood as I hope the giant ones (full in-shell walnut sized ones) are done for and over with. The cramping has subsided quite a bit (again knock on wood, it doesn't need to come back) and we'll just see how it rolls tomorrow.

NOTE: I honestly believe the bleeding has been so much more drawn out because of the TWO transvaginal ultrasounds and the TWO pelvic exams that have been done on me since Dec 2nd. Always seems to be worse after this kind of rough handling LOL!

i hope all works out for you hun! xxx

fingers crossed it all works out - sounds promising! x

Thanks a ton you guys. So far very taxing but very rewarding. OB says once I get past 10 weeks it should be smooth sailing. He's only doing the US tomorrow in order to have one clearly in his office instead of on hospital records. And then I have another in 2 weeks pending a positive outcome on this one. I like how confident he is so fingers crossed! Tomorrow I should have a baby to show you guys!

Aww really hope it's good news tomorrow, does sounds positive :)

I really hope you get good news. Hopefully, i was too early to see anything in my womb on an ultrasound and the bleedings just me being messed up.

Let me know how you get on chick xxx

sounds promising hun thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"