Upper back pain??

Caelli86

Twin mummy to be!
Reaction score
It's 5am here and I've been awake all night with upper back pain, like in between my shoulder blades more to he right side. I cannot sleep because every time I lie down it hurts so bad. I cannot sleep on either side and I even tried my back.
I'm feeling very sorry for myself as the only relief I've had is to sit up 😭. It doesn't help that my bump is enormous and so hard 😭

Anyone else suffering?

I had horrendous upper back spasms last pregnancy....this time I have just had it twice.....it's awful so I feel for you.....I physically couldn't move when it happened it was so painful.....

I thought it was because my boobs were growing honestly bug I get this too and it's horrible don't know why

Still having this horrible back pain, it seems to be mostly right sided and on my side now 😭😭

I had this the other day for the whole day! I couldnt lean back or get comfy it was excrutiating. It was the middle of my upper back and my chest in the same place at the front. Luckily when i woke up it had gone. I found that putting a hot water bottle on my back helped me to get into a comfy position to sleep in and helped with the pain also xx

I had this with my 1st ds and app it was a kidney infection according to doctor had it on an off my whole pregnancy right at the shoulder blades xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->