upper stomach pain/fullness/tightness ???

chispasgal

Reaction score
I'm on CD28-- which based off the past few months cycles puts me 1 day late.....the last week and half I have been sick w/cold (sore throat/sinus etc) and a few other 'pregnancy' symptoms including cramps.

but here's the one thing that is not like most months--the cramps i'm having aren't like typical pms ones--right now its liek at the top of my stomach (literally right below my chest area) and just feel like totally full/bloat/tight. I have also had a few moments of a pain on the right side of my mid section.

I suppose it can just be reg pre AF stuff but just thought I'd ask.

btw--used OPK never got a plus though we DTD days leading up to day 14--i did get light spot around day 14 (but had stop using OPK as ran out)

any input appreciated as always! thanks

Indigestion and reflux can cause upper stomach fullness and bloat.

Also constipation, your large intestines curl up around your smalls ones near the stomach so it might be your stopped up early in your track and it's causing you pain. I had this happen to me before and I had to drink the magnesium to clean myself out.

I hope it's not but if the pain persists and you have tried like the laxitive or other method you can get an x ray and they can tell you. But I would take a light stool softener and wait a few days it should help.

If the pain is not severe it could be pms - i get tightness of my abdomen muscles (over my ribs) during last week of my cycle normally. But that just feels like a pulling feeling, almost as if i just overworked the muscles. Yours sound more severe and crampy so i don't know if it can be pms.
It might be stomach symptoms related to your cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->