Upset after 32 week consultation with horrid consultant

Maybe contact PALS and complaint. That way if he does try make things hard for you it will be all documented in advance and it will make him less likely to try anything as he knows he's being watched!
They may be able to help you further with making sure you don't see him again too

I'm a bit reluctant to make an official complaint because, as far as he's concerned, he was just expressing his views. But I came away feeling horrible (maybe compounded by hormones!). I think I'll just request to see one of the consultants I saw last time. I don't know. I really don't want to see him though. Hubby will be there next time anyway. I'm going to dread it now, usually look forward to these things.

You don't have to make an official complaint through them, they can just act as the inbetween person kinda thing x

You don't have to make an official complaint through them, they can just act as the inbetween person kinda thing x

Thanks, Sophie. Will look into it (also off to Pizza Express soon so plan to eat loads to make myself feel better :happydance:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->