Upset & in need of some support

Jammiebubs

Reaction score
8-[ The OH is going back to the army in 6 months and we really want to get preggo before he goes back. i was on depo for a year and have had normal AF and ov since june 10, I just feel as if it will never happen, im just so down and dont know what to do or say, i feel as if my body is just letting me down. :cry: xXx

so sorry to hear that hun. Its so hard ttc especially when some women can fall so easy. We have only been trying for 3months and it already feels like such a strain and all i ever think about. Im trying to be more laid back this month cos temping and opk's were making my mind work over time. Good luck hun hope you get your bfp soon x x

Didnt wanna read and run, hope it happens soon :hugs:

@ jamiebubs: I can relate to your pain. Try never ever having been on birth control at all and still having trouble getting pregnant! I have been trying for 7 months now, with one miscarriage in October. This would be our first so it's devastating thinking we may not have any. I am so sorry that you are feeling so down and out but I promise you that if you try your hardest to think positively it will happen. We cannot control what God has planned for us. I know a little baby is up and waiting to be a part of your family, it just isn't ready to come down here yet. Think of it this way, if you had to choose between it taking a little longer than you wanted or having a child with defecits you would be happy waiting. It is so hard because it seems like everybody around us is pregnant! I swear when I first joined this forum there were loads of TTC posts and journals and now all I see are pregnancy journals and first tri...etc. it's hard but it will happen. The waiting will make you love it all the more when it does. Try getting a fertility bracelet, I had a friend get me one and it's helped me stay more positive this month! 2011 is our year, I feel it! Keep your chin up and you can talk to me about your feelings or your symptoms anytime!

@ Amy It is difficult that so many women around us (including like every celeb right now for some reason) is preggo. It makes it that much more noticable that WE aren't. I promise if you stay positive and keep an open mind that it will happen. You should know that it takes an average healthy couple 6 months to a year to get pregnant. So you have so much time (I know time is our enemy) to let this happen. You are far from worrying about fertility issues. It's going to happen for us. I just know it. Keep your chin up! Message me anytime!!

Loads of baby dust to all of us!
Love Olive

Thanks Olive means alot im keeping my head up for the sake of the OH, dont want him to get down before he goes back for a few months.

Thanks girls i just didnt think it would take this long and just hard to not get down about it.

Baby dust to all xXx

thanks olive that really does help when someone puts it into perspective. My mum bought me a fertility mask a few years ago and i fell with my daughter 2 months later x

Olive, you sound like a mirror of me... I have never ever been on birth control and I have very fertile brother and sisters (12 niece and nephews in total!) and 2nd month of ttcing and nothing? WTF? great, happy to be the black sheep, tyvm! bah..... Well, as of right now I'm not quite out since tomorrow is when my af is due but im just not feeling that this is our month. :(

keep y'all chins up! hugs

im the same as olive ive never been on bc and if i dont get my bfp this month its onto cycle 5 but the hopes of a little one keeps me going and keeps the dream alive i also never thought it would take this long because with my son i was just pregnant without trying so i had no idea that it takes time now i do. Have confidence in your body hun it was ment to carry a baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->