Upset over disappearing symptoms

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
Last year I had 3 losses back to back. The last one we saw a good heartbeat at 6+3 (but baby measured behind) then went back a few days later at 7+1 and it was too slow and baby eventually died around 8 weeks.
Well I'm now almost 7 weeks and here I am panicking. At 6+2 we saw a perfect heartbeat and baby measured perfect. I've been having good symptoms....very nauseous, extremely tired, aching boobs. Well yesterday and today my symptoms are very decreased. Nausea is all but gone and the other symptoms are there but much less. I called my RE office and I'm going for a scan tomorrow afternoon. I'm so upset though. Been crying all morning. I'm convinced something has gone wrong again. Been praying so hard I'm wrong. Can anyone offer stories that will comfort me? I'm a wreck just been through so much. Thank you.

This can and does happen. With my first, I was intensely sick from early on until 9 weeks, when it suddenly just disappeared completely overnight and I was fine from then on with basically no symptoms. She's now heading for 3. With this little one, my sickness and other symptoms were crap at first, but soon calmed down so they were more annoying than anything, and would come and go like you describe, all the way up until 20 weeks, when I finally stopped being sick! Now 30 weeks and everything is good.

I hope things are ok tomorrow. It's very hard to relax when you've had losses. :( But what you are experiencing can be perfectly normal.

I'm the same way, been through 2 mmc around 9 weeks, had a heartbeat at 7 weeks both times but baby measured behind then baby passed both times . .. I too woke up today with suddenly no symptoms after having good symptoms this whole time!! It's so worrisome and too early to use my Doppler!! My scan is a week from tomorrow! It can't come soon enough:sad2:

My symptoms have been coming and going but it was worst at weeks 6-8 if I recall correctly. Particularly boobs which lost nearly all their soreness. There were a few times I was convinced my symptoms had disappeared and expected the worst. All was fine and I just had a scan at 9w3d that showed everything was good. Good luck for tomorrow... I hope you get good news :hugs:

I feel for you hon :hugs: my symptoms have gone up and down this whole pregnancy, 8/9 being the worst for me. But it's normal to have them fluctuate:hugs: glad you're getting a scan soon, hope it goes well.

Thank you ladies. I've just been crying the whole day. With my healthy boys I was so so sick starting at 6 weeks and it turned to hg with one at 7 and one at 8 weeks. With my losses I just had few to no symptoms so in my head I think it's going poorly if I'm not puking out my guts 24/7.
I am so nervous but hopefully we'll find out what's going on tomorrow. Since I'm with my RE this time it's comforting that even if the worst happens maybe he can get a better idea of what's going wrong at this 6-7 week mark. I'll be sure to update either way.

Honestly the symptoms seem to come and go. There were times when I haven't felt any symptoms when only days before I was feeling them all and then they'd come back randomly. Surely everything is fine if everything was perfect on your last US. Sending positive thoughts your way!

With my last pregnancy my symptoms were there until about 6 weeks, and I suddenly felt just normal. Food aversions and retching started around 8-9 weeks, but between 6-8 weeks I had no symptoms. She's an excitable 2 year old now!

This pregnancy I feel pretty much fine, except I retch occasionally at strong smells when I'm hungry. Otherwise I feel just normal. I haven't had a scan yet though.

I know it's hard, but try not to worry about symptoms too much. :hugs: Xx

I think my symptoms disappeared around 7 weeks with this baby and I began to seriously panic. I've also had four losses including three back to back before my rainbow DD was born so I know what disappearing symptoms means. However, around 8 weeks my symptoms came back with a vengeance. I would say that if you saw a good heartbeat at 6w2d there is more of a chance than not that this will be a viable pregnancy :)

Thank you all for the support and encouragement. Baby measured a day behind (which I was told is FINE lol) and had a heartbeat of 136 ❤ My doctor was so understanding and said it's ok to get upset because we've just been through hell to get here. So hopefully everything will continue to be just fine. And I have been so so sick today so symptoms do come back ❤

Hooray! Glad it was just one of those little weird things that are only designed to freak us out. Hope you're not feeling TOO ill though. :haha:

Delighted all was well! I think because your baby measured perfectly and has a good hb chances are that all is fine. With my mmc baby measured behind as well plus the sac was an odd shape.

Delighted all was well! I think because your baby measured perfectly and has a good hb chances are that all is fine. With my mmc baby measured behind as well plus the sac was an odd shape.

It's funny you mention that because the last mmc I had the baby's sac was so squished and odd looking. This one looked much different.

Thank you all. I think it's hard for my mind to believe things are going fine! I appreciate all of the kind words and support.

It's funny you mention that because the last mmc I had the baby's sac was so squished and odd looking. This one looked much different.

symptoms come and go so much, i panic like you but i have a scan on thursday and if i measure ok for dates you know within a couple of days and the sac looks normal and there is a good hb i will savour the moments where i dont feel like death. Whereas up until that point i will torture myself mentally if i feel fine.

symptoms come and go so much, i panic like you but i have a scan on thursday and if i measure ok for dates you know within a couple of days and the sac looks normal and there is a good hb i will savour the moments where i dont feel like death. Whereas up until that point i will torture myself mentally if i feel fine.

I completely understand ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->