Upset over Signature

Razcox

LTTTC - 4 mc's
Reaction score
Just logged on and my signature has been removed, poof everything gone. Would a warning via a message not be better as i have now lost all my tickers inc the one for my angel baby which i am very upset over. I have had the same sig for a long while now without a word being said about it, a warning would have been much appreciated.

Unfortunately it can be very time consuming to PM everyone over their signatures and to be honest not everyone listens :(

We do keep a copy of what is taken though and I will PM that to you now.

Your signature was probably just now noticed.

I've sent you a copy, you'll need to decide what to keep or maybe find a way to shrink some of it to get it to fit within the siggy rules :)

Thank you! It only takes random things to upset my now but that really did seeing my little ticker gone.

Only slightly. Don't worry, we only tend to alter signatures that either look messy because they are oversized, or break BnB's template on low resolution monitors (or the obvious HUUUGGE ones).

:)

Only slightly. Don't worry, we only tend to alter signatures that either look messy because they are oversized, or break BnB's template on low resolution monitors (or the obvious HUUUGGE ones).

:)

I must have been picked on the time mine was only a teeny bit too big then :rofl: Only kidding xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->