Upset stomach. Not morning sickness

Dtrisha

Reaction score
I've had somewhat of a upset stomach for a week or two now. It's on and off throughout the day and it's not causing anymore bowel moments. I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday and I'm not sure if it's something that I am eating or maybe just cause everything is moving around ? Anyone else have/had this problem

I've had somewhat of a upset stomach for a week or two now. It's on and off throughout the day and it's not causing anymore bowel moments. I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday and I'm not sure if it's something that I am eating or maybe just cause everything is moving around ? Anyone else have/had this problem

Hi there, not sure what you mean by 'upset stomach', do you mean diarrhoea? If so then I've had this on and off my whole pregnancy! Some woman get constipation, some get diarrhoea, and some get both!

It's worth mentioning it to your doctor or midwife. That's what I did but they just said it's all part of the process!

Yeah it's weird. Like it's the feeling of diahrea but doesn't make me go potty. I had constipation for a few weeks and I'm finally going somewhat on my own. But now my stomach feels upset like twice a day like I have to poop but goes away if I go into the bathroom

Sounds like constipation. It can cause really bad stomach aches. Do you have lots of fiber in your diet?

Yeah pro ably some sort of it. I had it really bad and couldn't go on my own the first month and had to take something a lot. I've been going by myself for awhile but not as much as I should I don't think. I ended up having bad diahhrea yesterday

I'm guessing your tummy is upset because your bowels have been so irregular. First the constipation, then taking the fiber supplement to assist, and now diarrhea. Sounds like you're all out of whack. I got something similar as well where my intestines felt like they were in knots and made my tummy upset.
You can't really get "normal" when you're pregnant. For me, it's always a struggle no matter what. I'd say keep taking fiber as needed and make sure you stay hydrated. Talk to your dr if it gets too bad.

Yeah I feel like it's normal cause you're body isn't used to a "foreign object" (basically) taking over your body. As long as I'm going I'm not to worried. I just hate being so irregular

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->