Upset tummy and ovulation...

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls....was just wondering if any of you get an upset tummy before,during or after ovulation??:shrug:

I got one now huni.. and think i ovulated on sunday (well darkest opk every seen anyway) Feeling horrible, bloated, sick feeling etc.. think i caught it from girl from work :(
xx

I got one now huni.. and think i ovulated on sunday (well darkest opk every seen anyway) Feeling horrible, bloated, sick feeling etc.. think i caught it from girl from work :(
xx

Aw sorry you not feeling well sweetie. I feel a bit off today. I usually get a bit of an upset tummy when af is due,but wasnt sure if it you could get it with ovulation. Hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

i suffer with IBS (irratable bowel syndrome) and when im ovulating OR when the :witch: is here it plays up and mine was playing up yesterday and i got my positive opk yesterday dinner time till last night.

i suffer with IBS (irratable bowel syndrome) and when im ovulating OR when the :witch: is here it plays up and mine was playing up yesterday and i got my positive opk yesterday dinner time till last night.

Oh never thought of that. I dont think i have IBS. Wouldnt know what its like even if i did!:dohh: I know my hubby suffers from that and he can get very unwell with it.(in the sense that he feels nausiated too). Congrats on you positive opk sweetie! Sending you loads of babydust!:hugs:

Hey huni how long did your opk stay positive?? xx

During Ov, my tummy doesn't feel upset but I do get Ov pains before, during and after.

Usually, my tummy doens't feel sick unless AF is here.

thanx natasja,

My opk stayed positive for around 20 hours. which is about normal for me! :)

Cause going off my opks on sunday if it was positive, i didnt test the saturday and by the next time i tested monday it had gone back negitive.. i dont think my LH surge lasts more than few hours.. well if i ovulate of course..

xx

Funny you should mention this Natasja. I wasn't sure if it was related or not but got my + opk yesterday, also had ov pains and had an upset stomach/loose motions and felt nauseous and dizzy to the point I had to go to bed.

I'm fine today. Strange! x

i hope you will ovulate hun! but your surge can come and go within 10 hours!
apologise nataja hi-jacking your thread!

Funny you should mention this Natasja. I wasn't sure if it was related or not but got my + opk yesterday, also had ov pains and had an upset stomach/loose motions and felt nauseous and dizzy to the point I had to go to bed.

I'm fine today. Strange! x

Ive been feeling the same today. Tummy has been loose,feeling nauseous and dizzy on and off. Oh maybe that means im going to ovulate earlier rather than later. Altho im not sure if thats possible! Congrats on your positive opk. Sending you loads of babydust.:hugs:

i hope you will ovulate hun! but your surge can come and go within 10 hours!
apologise nataja hi-jacking your thread!

lol no need to apologise sweetie. I love reading all the replies. You never to old to learn something new. All so interesting!:hugs:

I get an upset tummy when I O and I'm usually abit constipated the day or so before it! Then I have it all over again when AF is due. Nice! x

I get an upset tummy when I O and I'm usually abit constipated the day or so before it! Then I have it all over again when AF is due. Nice! x

The joys of being a woman! We are so lucky! :dohh:

I am experiencing this now and I don't normally! Feeling like I am really off- or I am going to have a weird cycle.

I am sure you are fine!

TMI but i was on the loo all night last night!!!!!! Its just not good is it. Men have no idea how crazy our hormones drive us!!!! x

I got a CBFM this month and having never previously connected the two things I can say yes I do! I always thought i just had a dicky tum as I presumed i ovulated on day 14 but instead its actually 20 and 21. On day 23 now so fingers xd

Hey everyone :wave:
Can I join in? I also was constipated last night and now definately not this morning....just got my positive opk an hour ago!:yipee:

Looks like there are quite a few of us about to go into the tww.....Heaps of luck and :dust: to everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->