Upset tummy?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
So I'm about 3weeks and 3 days I believe, and starting yesterday my stomach has been really upset and queezy, I feel like I'm constantly running to the restroom to go #2 and when I go (sorry tmi :blush:) sometimes it's almost diarrhea-ish and sometimes it's not.

Is that normal for this early?

Yep... I had this for a few days before I got my BFP! It did pass after a few days for me so hopefully it will for you too.

Yep... I had this for a few days before I got my BFP! It did pass after a few days for me so hopefully it will for you too.

Thanks for the response! I'm hoping that it will pass too. My stomach just feels off :nope: like I feel hungry but nothing seems appetizing and then I keep running to the restroom lol.

So I'm about 3weeks and 3 days I believe, and starting yesterday my stomach has been really upset and queezy, I feel like I'm constantly running to the restroom to go #2 and when I go (sorry tmi :blush:) sometimes it's almost diarrhea-ish and sometimes it's not.

Is that normal for this early?

I felt like utter crap just before and after I got my bfp. I had nausea (just felt like I had undigested food all stuck right up to my neck), horrendous trapped wind, diarrhea one minute and just major harder poops the next, dizzy, hot and sore ears. Lasted for about 4 days now I'm fine. Hoping that will be the extent of my first tri symptoms lol, wishful thinking?! :)

I felt like utter crap just before and after I got my bfp. I had nausea (just felt like I had undigested food all stuck right up to my neck), horrendous trapped wind, diarrhea one minute and just major harder poops the next, dizzy, hot and sore ears. Lasted for about 4 days now I'm fine. Hoping that will be the extent of my first tri symptoms lol, wishful thinking?! :)

Sounds exactly like me haha. Yeah mine started I think 1 or 2 days ago and I got my bfp yesterday and I'm still feeling like crap. I had horrible nausea this morning....I didn't even want to drink my coffee :nope: lol. I'm hoping the same haha!

I still have this now and farts that can make a room be evacuated lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->