Upset tummy

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
Bella has got a bit of diarrhea which she started with yesterday progressively. She normally poos once a day (sorry if tmi!) but yesterday she did 3 which were slowly getting looser each time. She went to sleep at her normal time of 7.30pm and normally she sleeps through in the same nappy and i change her first thing when she wakes up. Well last night i had to change her twice in the night and it seemed as if she was just passing almost water (obviously its hard to tell but it was coating the nappy just like urine does) She has done this twice more this morning. I have offered her some water so she doesn't dehydrate and i intend on just giving milk to keep her nutrients up today. She hasn't had anything new in the past few days so its not like something will have disagreed with her. Should i take her to the doctors for this and is there anything else i should do? Her temp is 36.6c so normal for her. Other than the diarrhea she seems pretty well and normal.

update:
Have also noticed a red rash on her tummy and face. Little raised red bumps.

Any ideas?

If shes eating normal and her temps fine, I wouldn't worry much, but doctors suggest that if her stools aren't getting thicker within 24hours then take her in to get checked x

Sounds like she might start teething. Diarrhea+rashes are some of the symptoms some babies get.

What about food allergy ? My friends baby boy 5 months did the same thing when he got a new fruit. just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->