upset

P

private

I have made this new account as i am v embaressed about speaking about this but i think i need 2 vent a bit.

My oh is doing my head in, I still want to be with him but hes changed, always having a go at me and slagging me off - allthough when i get pissed off with him for doing this he says hes only joking then says that im so missrable and moody for falling out with him - Things like speaking about my fat & strech marks post preg, double chin, speaking about what he would do 2 certain celbs (sexualy) He knows it upsets me and he still does it. he likes to wind me up.

Hes off work for certain reasons just now so is sitting on his computer all day (x-box) The lap top is his so he uses that aswell that sits beside him - i just asked if i could take it upstairs as my lo fell asleep upstairs and because its on the bed i didnt want to leave him, he gets annoyed when i take lap top away as in between games on x box he looks at lap top 2.

He gets annoyed with me for not trusting him all the time - i havent told him i dont trust him 100% but show my suspicions. The reason im like this as i seen emails from girls on his phone by accident - dont no what he said 2 them but the replys was 'would you do that 2 ur girlfriend?' 'i feel bad and i havent even done anything yet' 'u can talk to me on here' 'dont u no how u can make me do things' and from another girl also saying 'i cant i will come c u next time im up im not being shady with u' and a phone number. My oh was under an operation when i noticed these so i did not say anything (only 2 my mum) i still have not told anyone else - including him- i fear he will get pissed i was on his phone nd it will be the end of us. i dont want that. instead i am going to watch his behavious and if i think hes cheating i wil say somthing then. (these msgs were sent 2weeks b4 my due date also)

Hes just a prick somtimes :( dont need 2 reply 2 this i dont no what im looking 4 - just to put it in writeing. I love my oh Wish his feelings were as strong as they use 2 be

:hugs: I'm really sorry your going through this, it sounds like a horrible situation to be in. I don't have any advice, but I just wanted you to know that people will read this and really feel for you, you are not alone and if you need to vent then type away. xxx

:hugs:

Those messages certainly don't sound good.

I think you need to have a proper chat with him, calmly, explain how you are feeling and discuss how to move forward.

xx

definitely agree, you need to have a chat with him about these messages, because you do not have to put up with these. I know you may feel like it's bad timing with his operation but this is really important.

:hugs:
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"