Upset

S

Serene123

:shock: Repeatedly today I've been asked what I'm doing wrong because Caitlyn is so moody. I've also been asked if she has skitzophrenia and told her back is shaped like a gorrila.........

All by family and friends :shock:

:shock:

Bloody hell the cheek.
her back looks fine and she isnt skitz , what stupid things to say!! :hugs:

Ahh thats awful hun :hugs:

Im sure you are doing nothing wrong. My little angel has been a right ratbag today lol

They think skitz they should see Carly :rofl: She is a crazy one!
Honestly hun your doing nothing wrong whatso ever , its beyond me why they would say that.
:hugs: Chin up ! Caitlyn is very smart and she is very adnvanced for her age :)

:saywhat: sounds like they are trying to piss you off! That is just awful :( Also, they should educate themselves before talking... Schizophrenia doesn't even show symptoms until adolescence-and usually not even until early adulthood... She is a baby for crying out loud, babies are moody... Tell them to f off and quit being so friggin ignorant... that is boiling me inside...:hug::hugs:

awww hun im sry these things av been said :( there growin all the time, she might b getting growing pains, i even read somewhere the other day, as early as 3mth babies teeth can start hurting them !!!
its nothing ur doin wrong,im very sure,just telll family/friends if theyve nowt nice 2say dont say nowt at all :(

:saywhat: sounds like they are trying to piss you off! That is just awful :( Also, they should educate themselves before talking... Schizophrenia doesn't even show symptoms until adolescence-and usually not even until early adulthood... She is a baby for crying out loud, babies are moody... Tell them to f off and quit being so friggin ignorant... that is boiling me inside...:hug::hugs:

I was just going to say that. Ignore them Toria, she's perfect

I'm just not feeling like a very good mum lately and hearing all that didn't help in the slightest!!

what are they playing at saying that stuff? and it was your friends and family who said that stuff?! Were they deadly serious when saying it? You're a brilliant Mum, ignore anyone who says stuff liek that - it's just plain stupid.

(Also, I think it is the moon or something, Ally has been a little rascal today!)

wow, thats not nice...

Ditto to schizophrenia not even being evident at that age!!

Jasmine has super nasty days as well! She has spent entire days being nasty, and then others being so happy. They all go through mood swings cause they are growing so much!

I'm just not feeling like a very good mum lately and hearing all that didn't help in the slightest!!

You are doing fine, I am sure of it... Everyine gets down on themselves sometimes... I think you just need some "you" time to get rested and back into you normal self... you have been working overtime these past 6 months since you are playing both mommy and daddy, and no one has given you a break... :hugs:

OMG i can't believe people can even say that about a innocent little baby...thats awful...ignore them hun...shes perfect xx

Hun, you are a great mother. Brennan has been such a grouch the last few mornings, driving me nuts with his crying and whinging. But I know it is nothing I am doing or not doing, he is just in a mood. They all get that way.

oh thats horrible hun for people to say that. she looks absolutely fine. Rihanna can be a right moody bugger too... their babies!!!!!!! hugs hun xxxxxxxx

:saywhat: are they crazy?

She's a perfectly normal,beautiful,happy girl! And clever,unlike the people claiming that a 6 month old has schizophrenia...

I think you're doing really wonderful with her. :hugs:

oh thats bloody disgusting, how can they say stuff like that? My MIL has schicophenia, and I see what it does to someone on a daily basis. Why dont people think before they talk? I know how u feel tho, I got told it was my fault lily had problems with her lungs:saywhat:

And even though u know it isnt true doesnt stop it upsetting you! Grr do you want me to come and :ninja: them for you???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->