**Upsetting content** Poor little boy

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
:cry::cry:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-rib-broken-man-woman-bailed-attack-rape.html

Can't believe they bailed them!!!

:growlmad:

I hope that the poor little boy pulls through.

:cry::cry::cry:

I just want to take him in my arms and give him the love and cuddles he deserves and probably never had :cry: bless you baby, I cried myself to sleep last night thinking of the pain you've felt, pain no one should ever feel, let alone at just 1 month old.

Can't explain how this makes me feel..
The poor little darling :cry:
I hope the people who did this get what they deserve which is nothing less than what they have done to this child 10x over.

Those sick arseholes should have never been bailed, they should be put away straight away and for someone to let all the other inmates know exactly what they did. That poor poor baby, i hope he pulls through and goes to a family who will love him and look after him xx

This is a really horrible thing to happen to the poor baby, it's almost hard to believe! How is this possible? How can someone be so vile and evil and do this???????

I really hope this poor LO pulls through and is young enough never to remember what has happened to him, and I bet all of the nurses in the hosp are being so loving to him and can't wait to give him lots of cuddles x

I think its disgusting that anyone could do something like that to any child ...but your own baby! I think the people responsible should get no protection at all. They deserve all they have coming to them.
My heart goes out to that poor little boy x

That made every hair stand up on my body in anger :( I am so disgusted... :( Poor little boy!

Someone on my facebook was saying to me that we shouldn't go with the kind of mob mentality, that it's innocent until proven guilty and that it's fine they're bailed.

I'm sorry but when you're an extreme suspect in a case such as this, you should be locked up until proven innocent. If someone could do this to a 1 month old baby, where would their limits stop?

I want to give the baby a huge hug and bestow the love and affection on him, each child deserves. Not to be violently violated and used as a personal punch bag. :cry:

Someone has just posted on Facebook this:

"NATHAN AND KATHY RAWLINGS NAMED AND SHAMED!!! YOU'RE SICK FOR RAPING YOUR 1 MONTH OLD SON! BROKE HIS COLLAR BONE, HIS ARM, RIBS AND GAVE HIM INTERNAL DAMAGE YOU COULDNT HIDE FOREVER! Poor little angel is now safe in heaven, he lost his fight for life at 6am this morning! Please share so everyone knows who these abusers are and maybe we can stop it happening to another innocent life!"

:cry: RIP little man, no more pain and suffering for you now xx

Have there been any follow up stories? I havent seen anything since 5th December

Why is everyone believing what people post on facebook? This has not been in any of the newspapers online or otherwise; nor on the TV news; not even that which is local to that area-and of course it would be if it was true. xx

I saw this on facebook and also this was the word from the local area. Not saying it's 100% true, that's why I said "saw this on facebook"......

However..... now found this:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3979633/Raped-baby-boy-still-critical.html

xx

I just hope they're silent because there are no updates, not because something happened to the baby and they dont want a public outrage. If someone has any updates please let us know. I can't find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->