**Upsetting content** Poor little boy

This makes me so angry. These people can not possibly be human, they must be monsters. Poor wee mite, I can't begin to think how much pain he was in. I just hope he isn't now.

fortunately the baby hasn't died

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-16096158

Oh thank god for that!poor little man...the people who did this should never have been bailed though :nope:

They really are the lowest of the low.....to do that to a newborn.......I just cannot fathom it at all!!

anybody knows why there are no updates about this case? Is this deliberate?

Probably. Sometimes the police will withhold information because it might compromise their case. Also, I think there would be a flash mob against the parents if their names were released.

It also to protect the baby. If they release the parents names then people will ID the baby and he'll have to live with that stigma for life.

I'm speechless.... How can anyone do such a horrid thing to such an innocent being?! This makes me sick :cry:

How? Just how could you do that.

I hope Karma gets them badly.

I hope the little boy pulls through without any complications that will affect his future. I hope he is placed with a family that will give him the love and protection he deserves.

Probably. Sometimes the police will withhold information because it might compromise their case. Also, I think there would be a flash mob against the parents if their names were released.

Sure, i agree but I'm not talking about releasing the parents names, I'd just like to know how that little angel is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->