Urethra damage?

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
After having LO, If i stand for long periods of time, or sometimes when I sit to use the washroom, it feels like I am bruised up by where i'd pee. During my bleeding as well it seemed alot of the blood was concentrated at the front of the pad.

I've just started my first period now, and it's extra tender/bruised feeling again. I'm booking my postpartum appointment once my period is over, so I can ask then, but if you go while on your period they will just reschedule you anyways.

Do you think it's possible i've had some sort of damage to my urethra that they've missed? Or is it possible i still have some pelvic bruising or something?

Also my period is nearly as heavy as my post natal bleeding, and it seems more like just "blood" than "period" iykwim, Is this normal?

If you had a catheter, the chances are that you are bruised there.

I was sore on and off for several months after before it finally sorted itself out.

they tried to put a catheter in, because i peed when i started to push :haha: but she said the babies head was blocking .. i sort of wondered if she'f poked the wrong spot!
i had forgotten about this actually .. i bet that's got something to do with it.
thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->