urgent hair help needed!!!

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
usually on christmas eve i got to the hairdressers to get my hair professionally straightened, my hair is mega mega frizzy and now very very long! anyways last year i went and the women was great and i bought the same hair straighteners she used, but they don't work like hers... well its not the strighteners but its whatever she puts in after she is done that makes my hair perfect....

after she is finished she put this stuff in my hair that weighs it down and makes it unfizzy and takes the static out of it. my hair was straight for days because of it, i would ask her what she uses but doesn;t speak english and don;t have time tomorrow to go and get my hair done....

does anyone know what it is she might use? or something you use yourself???

my hair is almost at my bum, its really thick and really frizzy its pre straightened which takes me 3hours but i want to try and get it as perfectly straight as it was last year...

any help would be great been going mad trying to figure out what it could be she's using

I have v frizzy hair and use frizz ease before and john frieda, wind down relaxing cream after straighened. I hope I answered the question u asked, I am v poorly atm so maybe off mark.

thanks if stuck will try that but its not that i know those products she uses something i have never really seen before...

my friend has afro hair and uses a speacil serum and relaxer

all i can suggest is to use a really good heat spray sperate you hair in to sections then put a good serum on bed head do a really good one if you can get some where that sell there products x

nice had a look at chemist but nothing there lol typical ah well just gonna have to deal with it lol... thanks for all your help going to keep those things in mind for future,

cant you give her a call, i know u said she doesnt speak english but she must have limited english, or someone there

nope don't have the number and its too late now anyways lol needed info for christmas and wedding party, i never found out what it was she used but ah well.... her english well its non-existant, all her customers are chinese never seen another non-chinese person there whole time i have been going.`

There are a variety of hair smoothing, or straightening lotions out there, in all sorts of brands. I use these to help with the frizz and static after I straighten my hair.

ah ok then sorry...
im a bit delayed on here...
havent been online for god knows how long,, sorry..
x

not your fault hun i am surprised the thread came up again lol

I have really thick hair and its a bugger to straighten and I have found using a searum after really keeps it straight for a good few days, I love the one from Avon but I have also used many from places like Boots... the trick is not to use too much or you end up looking like you have really greasy hair. Just one maybe two squirts (considering how long your hair is) and rub it into your hands (after straightening) and start rubbing it in all over, comb and done :)

Have you tried the stuff they use on Afro hair? Our Market sells Ot on the hair stalls!

no sure what it is or where would get it don't have a market or anything like that here...

https://www.afrocaribbeanproducts.co.uk/hair-treatments-73-c.asp

There's lots of hair products there straighting serum ect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"