URGENT HELP PLEASE! Anyone renting house from an association?

Oh hun what a horrible situation :hugs: I have been through awful neighbor harrassment and intimidation and my advice is keep pestering the HA, the council and anyone else that will listen.

NEVER retaliate or vent your anger towards the HA or council, it will make you look VERY bad, keep complaining and booking meetings with the council, your loczl police officer and the person in charge of ASB at your HA as well as your local neighborhood worker at your HA. If that gets you no-where then ask the HA if they will put in a request for a priority tranfer to the council which will put you at the highest banding for a short while.

It took a year of hell (banging, intimidation, winndows smashed, yelling abuse at our then 2 year old, them calling every authority they could on us - all for no reason other thn they didn't like the noise my little boy mad) but we eventually got bumped up to band A for a like for like move and 4 months later moved to this flat. Stay strong sweet x x x

That sounds awful, what horrible neighbours! They sound a little deranged if I'm honest! Definitely keep on at the council, housing association, police etc. You can't live like that it's not fair on you or your kids. Keep a record of things that happen and if possible use some sort of sound recorder or video recorder to record such events, hidden ofcourse. May sound crazy but having hard evidence like that should help your case massively. Hope you can get this sorted soon.

I really would try to get your HA to refer you to the council for a priority transfer, its really hard to get, but if you can its a almost guaranteed move hun :hugs: x x x

God how awful for you:hugs: some people disgust me! I mean why would you put so much time and effort into terrorising another household for no reason what so ever? Can't imagine how you must feel, your home is supposed to be a sanctuary and yours sounds like anything but:(

That's awful!! Is there any chance of you renting privately to get away if the housing association won't do anything, they are normally pretty good :( keep on at them if private renting isnt a option x x

Only thing i can suggest as you have done everything you should is demand a appointment with your housing manager and threaten if they dont take it seriously you will go to the local paper, same wirh the police.
We had problems with neighbors in a HA place but it was dealt with realy quickly.
The smoking drugs thing was a bug problem for us but we got enviromental health involved as well as police and HA and it was dealt with.
You might wany to give your local comunity support officer a call as well as i found them realy helpfull and they got the ball rolling for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->