URGENT ladies pls help

Darl16

Reaction score
OK everyone i need you help i been TTC for 3 years……

Started Period: April 30th
Period Ended: May 5th

Had sex: May 6,7,9,11,14,16,17

Fertile window: May 9-15

ok so my question is:wacko:…i been having slight cramping on the 12th then the cramping has been getting a little stronger:shrug: (not bad painful) and tender nipples:blush:. SOOOO yesterday the 16 i just decided to go to the dollar store and get an ovulation test and it came back POSITIVE both lines BOLD red:bfp:….. so i wanna know how does my month look on getting a BFP. Also when after a positive Ovulation text do you Ovulate?…and how often more this month should i have sex pls help lol:sex: xxoxoxo

oh and when should i test for pregnancy??:test:

Baby dust to allllll xoxoxoxoxoxo:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Relax lol. You're way to early for any confirmations. You BD'd in your fertile window so you've done all you can do for now, besides taking vitamins or folic acid, which I would advise.

Please save your money and wait on your expected period date. Don't be a crazy person like me and test too early lol.

The cramping was probly ovulation pains, I have had them before.
Check you opk for today to see if test line is darker the control.
I always get both lines equally very dark, then the next day the test line is darker
than the control and that's when I o!

You prolly should start testing until 12 days after O so 12 days from Today! But you can start as early as 10 days from Today and maybe get a faint positive!

wow ok :) so i can have ovulation pains for 5 days?….and i took the ovulation test yesterday not today :( should i jus take lone tomorrow and see i get mine from the dollar store..

its just so hard 3 years of waiting ugh lol and i am only 23 years old me and fiancé want our second baby:(……i just never had this happen ugh lol

I know you tested yesterday so I was saying take another opk today but now its a little late. But it's to see if you got a test line darker than the control. Test tomorrow and see if it's still positive. If it isn't then you ovulated.

I know the struggle, I've been ttc 3.5 year's and we have no children!

heyyyyyy :) i tested today for the ovulation test and the second line was more faint….so what do you think. i am also still cramping and slight lower back pain and i feel today i peed a lot more…idk even my fiancé said outta no where (dang babe you just peed like 50 time in less then an hour)… hahaha so idk i hate TTC seriously the wait and 3.5 omg have you went to your obgyn and ask them

Since it's faint it mean's you O'd but you wont even tech be pregnant for 9 days, because the baby has to implant. Another thing could be that you have a cyst, why you are having all that cramping. My o cramping is very short and only on one day. It would be worth talking to your ob and getting an ultrasound to make sure you dont have a cyst.

Yes i've been to OB, I have had lots of testing and even a surgery. I have one more surgery in two weeks and I'm seeing an infertility doc.

i hope it all goes well for you baby dust your way!!! :) and yea I've had an internal ultrasound already and doctors told me i was perfectly healthy and my eggs were healthy down there…so i was thank flu for that and just today i really started peeing a lot that even my fiancé noticed so idk

The increased urination that comes with pregnancy is caused by the baby pressing against the bladder. At this stage increased urination wouldn't be a sign of pregnancy as the baby would be very small. Doesn't mean you aren't pregnant but that's not really a valid symptom at this point. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->