urgh

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
i have been thinking lately picturing myself walking through town with a double stroller lol i sometimes feel like i will look a bit stupid lol but then i think oh well fuck it :D i'll have two beautiful girls to show off in that stroller :D sometimes tho the "young mom" stereotypes gets me down :evil: and it shouldn't, because i know i'm a good mom, just i feel like i will look odd with a double stroller. i'm almost 19 but i look about 16 :roll: oh well lol if anyone says anything to me i have the mouth of an adult hehehe :twisted:

i no how u feel... i dont get many looks wen im with darren we pram but if im on my own everyone frowns at me!!! is even worse wen i have single buggy and callum in carrier!!! bloody stereotypes :evil:

oooh yeah i know i noticed that too when tommy's with me everyone is looking like oh how sweet....when i'm by myself pushing alexis with my big huge belly people glare at me...evil people lol

its shit like!! but like u say at the end of the day it will b u with 2 gorgeous kids!! there smiles make it all worthwhile!!! (im only 19 as well btw ;))

yep kids make it worth it :D well except maybe when they're screaming at 3 in the morning hehe. do you find it hard with two babies so close? mine will be, well alexis is one on dec 7th, and my due date is dec16th lol so like just over a year apart. some people have said its actually probably easier, but then other people look at me like i'm insane LOL

UR INSANE!!!!!! nah lol, well i wont lie..... it aint easy... but the way i look at it... wen there both at school and growing up so close they will play with eachother and get on really well!!plus (i think!!!) im only havin 2, so wen im 40, theyll both b all grown up!!! wohoo life back :rofl:

LMAO thats what i figured :D by in 5 years they'll both be in school i'll have my days back, in 18 years they'll both be grown and i'll have my life back :D people ask me if i wish i had've waited, and no friggin way lol. this way i'm still young enough to enjoy the hell out of them now and play with them and do stupid things with them (not stupid stupid lol but things they will think is fun) and then when they're grown i will still be young enough to do stupid things with myself hehehee

plus wen there at school they can have a cool mum cos ur so young :D

you should be proud you a mum and the bitches taht stare are only jeasouls as they are as not as brave as u and in them days they would of had to give them up for adotion if it wasd out of wedlock

If man could have babies & they were under 20 I would be worried but us women hold things up & mature quite quickly :wink:

its def worth it like!!! my kids r my worl, nothing will change that(just dont ask me at 3am wen callum has woken 4 the 3rd time in an hr!!!)

LOL yeah i feel a bit differently when alexis is up in the night as well :lol: but all in all i love being a mom :D it's the best thing i ever did :D

i know exactly wot u mean hun i look like 14 even tho im 19 i even get ID'd wen i buy ciggys for my mum
as long as we love our babies stuff wot others think

People are so judgemental.

If it's any consolation, my mate is nearly 40 and gets funny looks because she doesn't have a wedding ring and her husband (charming fellow) left her when she was PG with number 2. :evil:

but then again....

turning the tables....

if u seen a 19 (or younger) year old in town with 2 kids on her own wot wud u think??!!!

Up until recently.... the same thing I thought every time I saw any mother or PG woman...

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Why not me?!?!? :evil:

I'm afraid to confess that I'd see something bad in every mother... look she doesn't even realise his shoelace is undone.....why is she dragging him along like that..... why don't they have their seatbelts on...... why is she feeding them those awful sweets.... and then say to myself.... I could do this so much better. Why aren't I getting the chance?

If women saw me glaring at them, it was jealousy and self-pity. Pure and simple.

awww helen now you will have TWO bundles to love and tie their shoes :D:D i think its normal for you to have felt jealous :D

and yvanne haha i guess thats true, i try not to be judgemental, but i guess its human (womens??) nature to have a nasty comment slide through even if we don't really mean it. then i check myself and remind myself that i don't know them or their situation and send out a smile :D:D well unless i'm in a crap mood LOL 8)

People are just so rude these days :roll:.
dont worry chick im 26 an i still get the odd look with Kai when in town on my own with him! I also get asked for ID in Asda evertime i try to buy alchohol :lol: i got asked for ID when tryin to get in Jumping Jaks this time last yr!! Good job i take it just incase!

Helen said:
Up until recently.... the same thing I thought every time I saw any mother or PG woman...

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Why not me?!?!? :evil:

I'm afraid to confess that I'd see something bad in every mother... look she doesn't even realise his shoelace is undone.....why is she dragging him along like that..... why don't they have their seatbelts on...... why is she feeding them those awful sweets.... and then say to myself.... I could do this so much better. Why aren't I getting the chance?

If women saw me glaring at them, it was jealousy and self-pity. Pure and simple.

Awww helen i missed this bit! I have to admit even with me having one child already, i do look at expectin mothers to be an feel so jealous, cos its what i want more than anything at the min! So i know kinda not as much but sorta how u felt hun.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"