Urghhh i dont feel right :/

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
So yesterday i had abit of lightheadedness, followed by my eyes going blurry. I put it down to tiredness, i had walked to the school to pick my oldest up, walked home, then returned 30 mins later to pick up my youngest from school, then walked home again, its only a 5 minute walk each way, but the wind was blowing hard so instantly put it down to just being knackered.

OH made me tea and i had to force it down me, i totally lost my appetite, so i forced half of it down me, thinking maybies i feel crap because the last thing i ate was at dinnertime.

I went to bed and the whole room was spinning!!! i didnt just feel a little lightheaded, but it honestly felt like i was drunk and i felt like i was gonna be sick...

Today i got up and again i feel lightheaded, head feels funny, blurred vision, feet and hands feel swollen which ive rested and raised them higher than my heart... but as soon as i stand up or do anything there swell up again. Im getting palpitations and i can feel my blood throbbing/pumping around my body.

Im 35 weeks now, so is this just something that happens in the 3rd tri or should i be concerned?

Definitely contact your midwife or labour & delivery and get checked. Could be pre-eclampsia? X

go get checked out.. those are all signs of high bp... not something to take too lightly... if you were just dizzy could be lack of food but with the swelling and blurred vision i would go to your doctor or the hospital asap... better to be safe than sorry

I think the swelling is a sign of pre eclampsia so I'd head straight in. Not sure if the dizziness is too but if these symptoms have shown up together it probably is. Feel better!

I would go to be checked. Blurred vision and swelling are signs of pre-eclampsia xx

Deffo call MW hun.

That said I've been the same on and off (minus the swelling) since about 30w and my BP,urine, blood sugar, iron levels are all normal, so it's been written off as unexplained!

I'd defo give your midwife a call just to get checked out, as other ladies have said... they could all be signs of pre-eclampsia. Let us know how you get on x

Definitely get it checked sweets. :hugs:

just a little update, i phoned the hopital and there kept me in overnight my Blood pressure was a little high not too much 149/92 (its been 100/60 throughout my pregnancy) my pulse was erractic and also my HB levels were 10.0 not low but borderline, so that explained me feeling like crap and feeling dizzy. Thankfully no protein in my urine... so that ruled out pre-eclampsia :)

I feel much better now :)

glad your feeling better and glad pre-eclampsia was ruled out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->