Urinating ALOT??

Justme

Reaction score
Hiya,

For the last week and a half I have been needing to wee alot more than usual-like at least once an hour and having to get up a few times during the night too,so whilst I was at the doctors last tuesday I told him and he tested my urine there and then and gave me some Trimethoprim 200mg (one twice a day) for a uti I presumer - he never actually said.But when he dipped it something mustve come up -protein I think.Anyway these tablets are only a 7 day course so due to finish tomorrow but they dont seem to have helped at all.
Have any of you ladies been in this situation too?Ive never had a uti like this -no pain with it.It is driving me mad tho spending half my day in the loo!Im not pregnant either.Im going to see if i can get another appointment with the doctors this week.Any advice would be great thanks :flower:

I had a bladder infection once that was treated with antibiotics (7 day course, Zithromax) and didn't work. I had no pain with it either, just peeing a lot. I called my doctor back after the antibiotics were gone, he said to come back in so he could check my pee again. He said I still had the infection and that I needed stronger antibiotic. So he gave me Keflex for 10 days and by the 4th day I noticed an inprovement and by the 8th day I was back to normal. So, you may need stronger antibiotics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->