US Big Brother

impatient1

Mommy to 1 Angel & 2 DD
Reaction score
Does anyone here watch the US version of Big Brother? I am completely addicted, if I miss an episode I watch it online asap. Hoping to find some people to talk to about it.

What channel is it on I watched it a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.

Global or WBZ on Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday.

Me too. Rachel drives me bananas, her and her man speech...

I absolutely love the US big brother it's soooo much better than the UK

Didn't know they showed it over there. Do you have to wait to see it?

Ok WHAT IS WITH RACHEL? She was a major bitch last episode to Brendan. Whats her problem??! I was starting to like her for some reason, after hating her but now...GAHHHH!!

Who is your fav so far? I dont really love anyone this season, except Lane. I hope Lane wins. I also think Britney knows Lane outside of the show. Thats my guess!

I watch!!!!! I don't know why but I'm starting to really like Britney. Brendon is ok but Rachel annoys me lol.

Yeah I like Brendon but Rachel is starting to get on my nerves!

No big favs so far x

I like Lane and I kind of like Brittany, not sure what about her though.
Rachel was so mean to him, he tried but she just kept being so mean to him because he didn't win.
What do you think about Ragan being the new saboteur? At first I really didn't think he was gonna take it.

I think he will be ok at it. I like him too but they dont show him too much. I also dont get why people arent making more alliances. Its not that great of a season, imo.

OMG Girls!!!! i LOVE big brother! I really like brittany for sure. And at first i reallly did not like Rachel. And then i started to like her. But after the last episode and her being so mean to Brendon was so messed up. He was in pain. He tried his best! I dont really like Matt! He is not one of my faves at all. I think i like Brendon alot now just because Rachel treats him so horrible!

Def. team Brendon without the Rach! And I dont like Matt either. He looks like a little annoying boy

Matt's lie about his wife made me angry, I know it's just a game but that's taking it too far.

I think Brendon's game would be different if it wasn't for Rachel.

i hate the way matt thinks he is this great mastermind! :grr:

i agree Team brendon (without rachel)!

I've been watching it a little, mainly 'cos I came over to the US for a month and was unable to watch the UK BB so found BB over here. It's so different but I must say, I kinda like it :thumbup:. Love the way they have serious game play and also don't like Matt, he's too full of himself thinking that he's a genious AND totally disagree with the lies about his wife.

ok i love this show..addicted.. i think brendon is a loser, hes in "love" its so pathetic, grow up dude its been 20 days and hes i love you rachael..its gross hes ugly and stupid, and shes a hoe.. i love brittany i like that she makes fun of everyone and is strong she sticks up for herself. Lane is awesome i love a southern man! and matts a turd he lied about his wife, what if she becomes ill now he could jinxs it

Yeah, I don't like this cast. I want Chicken George back or some other old dude :rofl: They are always my fav.

last years cast was way better, but tonights fight was amazing rachael got what she deserves shes mean and i hate people who act like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->