US ladies need help

rory83coyotes

Reaction score
I am pregnant with my third and almost to Vday :happydance: But the dr did say we were trying to aim for 32 weeks if possible. We will be in the preemie world again. But when I had my daughter we had a hard time finding clothes that were not horribly ugly and were small enough. I decided to start looking early this time before I get put on bedrest. Has anyone got any suggestions about places to look on line. I just wanted a couple of special bits for this new baby as I have some from my daughter. Any help would be great. Thanks

My daughter was 4'6 oz and honest walmart was godsend for premie clothes. Its really hard to find them anywhere else.

My daughter was 4'6 oz and honest walmart was godsend for premie clothes. Its really hard to find them anywhere else.

This! :thumbup: We're not a huge fan of Wal-Mart, but they do have some adorable premature baby clothes! Elias was 2 pounds 11 ounces when born, and we bought all of his preemie clothes from there.

I went yesterday and they only had one onesie and it was realy ugly. I was hoping that someone would have some other ideas but thanks. it seems they always have tons except when I need some.

Try Walmart online- there's were very cute- Also- Gerber brand SHRINKS like no tomorrow- so we got a couple newborn outfits and washed them on hot and dried them :blush:
also- our girls were born at 32 +3 , they were on the NICU for a month, and the preemie clothes barely fit by the time they came home, they grew so fast! I would recommend finding a place that carries them, getting a couple of things, and then see how it goes-

Don't forget to get the kind with buttons. Because of the cords attaches to baby

I went yesterday and they only had one onesie and it was realy ugly. I was hoping that someone would have some other ideas but thanks. it seems they always have tons except when I need some.

Try Wal-Mart on-line, or a Carters store (or Carters on-line). JCPenney has a really great variety of preemie clothes too (same price as Wally world). :thumbup:

ooooh, good point about the button up clothes! Our NICU didn't allow clothing til they were out of the incubators and into cots- so we only used them a few days in the hospital before going home

ooooh, good point about the button up clothes! Our NICU didn't allow clothing til they were out of the incubators and into cots- so we only used them a few days in the hospital before going home

Awe, really? My baby started wearing clothes at 3 weeks (in the incubator) and he was in the NICU for 8 weeks.

Like the other moms said walmart is where i bought my son's first outfits. You may also find some stuff online.

Yes, my guys got clothes after they were out of incubator and into cribs. It was so fun to finally dress them and bring them clothes to wear. I always dressed them up when I was allowed to change thrm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->