US ladies - nursing bras?

jtink28

Mama
Reaction score
Ladies in the US - what kind of nursing bras are you buying, and where are you buying them? i don't have the financial resources to pay $75 per bra, so i was wondering where you all are buying yours.

They have a Maidenform outlet near us and they are around $20-30 dollars, so when it gets closer I plan to get some there. They also have some on their website. https://www.maidenform.com/bras/styles/nursing-bras/

I picked up mine at motherhood maternity when I had my first. They were about $16 each. It's been 4.5 years since I bought them and have used then for my two kids and still plan on using them for this next baby.

I bought mine at motherhood as well but lots of my friends said target has some! I've seen some at Walmart even. I had to go to motherhood as my chest size was already too large for the ones I saw at Walmart and the milk hasn't even came in yet!

Target has some nice ones as low as $16.99. I've only bought a couple, as the nurse said my size may change once the baby arrives.

thanks! i think i'll buy a cheap one at target to pack for the hospital, and see how big i get afterwards!

I am buying a couple of stretchy sleep ones for the first couple of days, as mine are so large now Motherhood doesn't even carry my size in-store! I think they have a few options for me online. I'm also going to order some nursing bra clips and then after my milk comes in and settles down I'll buy some regular bras (or if my current bras fit, use those) and convert them to nursing bras. All it takes is a few stitches by hand really! I'm not really comfortable buying something like that online so it will be nice to go into a store, buy a bra that fits, and just convert the straps.

I bought 3 different ones from target and was not really happy with them. Once I had them on for the day, they started really pinching half way through.
I finally went to Baby's RUS and actually bought two there. Who would have thought :shrug:lol. They are actually great

I bought three from motherhood and I was not happy with them either. Granted it's partially my fault, I tried on one and it fit well, so I picked two others in the same size but different model and they all fit completely different. One had lace and the lace pulled and distorts the bra even though I am so very careful about washing my bras. The third was just plain too small. Even though it's the same size as the two others. I don't want to have to buy more, but I think I am going to have to.

I got mine from target but though they are nice enough they are not the supportive kind, just a cotton thingy. Not sure if that's something you are thinking of. I've been wondering if I can find some with more support, maybe a foam one that is also comfy?

ive ordered one from walmart because there very cheap i got it one size up since my boobs still havent grown we'll see how it fits! (if it fits comfortably ill probably buy more they have the support kind and the sleep kind)

I went to motherhood...But the 4 bras I bought vary in size depending on style...I bought 4 new bras for 107$ which I think was pretty worth it.

I would check out You! Lingerie. Super cute and comfy bras. I have a few and love love love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->