USA Ladies only ...lot of Baby themed gift bags..

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I have about 15 gift bags..most specifically baby themed...all are either girly or unisex..most of them are the small/medium size but I think I have a few that would qualify as the larger size ones...I also have tons and tons of tissue paper too..all cute and pastel/bright colors some of it baby themed too (ABCs printed on it or BABY printed on it)....

..prolly $30 or so worth of these bags and all are pretty much brand new as I just got them at my showers..some of them still have the little "To: From: " tags on them too... I just know I will never reuse so many baby themed bags haha... But if you have a lot of friends with babies or lots of young nieces and nephews this would be perfect for you...I always hate trying to find a bag or having to go out just to buy a bag....

asking $15 (includes shipping) for all the bags and I will include as much of the tissue paper as I can fit in the box...paypal only and will ship it whichever way is cheapest but shipping will be included in that $15 as I have no idea how much it will cost....first person to PM me or reply gets them....

have attached pictures of the bags but may have 1-2 more that arent in the picture...

Attachments

• P9150308.jpg
    P9150308.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe