use of egg whites as lubricant

laura6914

Proud mummy #2 on the way
Reaction score
Looking for some advice on this subject now.

I know pre seed is the best thing to use when TTC and most lubricants on sale damage sperm. Well out of curiosity i googled using egg whites as lubricant and read some very very successful stories of woman getting their :bfp: that cycle.
I also read there is a high risk of viginal infection ect.

What are your thoughts on this? have you ever tried it? was it successful?

Look forward to hearing from you.

xx

Ick! Really? I had no idea you could do that! LOL Well, my opinion on the matter is "Gross!" LOL But if it works, go for it! I would ask a doctor first before trying it! Don't want to catch Salmonella in the vaginal! LOL

:haha: i know it does sound gross but after 2 years ttc im willing to try anythin.
When i googled it there were loads of women that used it and got their :bfp: first try.

LOL

Now, you said they got infections too? Same women?

Yes that is fair enough, give me a couple of months and I will probably be willing to try everything aswell ;)

Mark would never go for it! LOL He is picky with texture. He freaks even when his own.... (clears throat) touches him! :rofl:

ha ha ha you have made me smile. No the pregnant women didnt get infections. lol

Im starting to take robitussin after i have taken my last clomid pill. That increases cm as it dries up whilst on clomid. its cheaper than pre seed and just as effective so will try that before resorting to eggs. lol.

Mark would never go for it! LOL He is picky with texture. He freaks even when his own.... (clears throat) touches him! :rofl:

My OH is the same, i very much doubt he'd go for it, even i would, and i don't think i could lol

I'd rather buy a child from abroad than shove raw egg up my lula!

i've also done google research on this, and i would never do it.. i dont like eggs to begin with! But i understand the success rate, as the egg white mimicks ewcm. but all the same, can you imagine what you would smell like... after you... 'do the damn thang'... different strokes for different folks i guess.. lol

The comment on buying children abroad wasn't very sensitive... there is a lot of red tape for international adoptions and adoption always costs someone money - with foster care adoptions it is just the government footing the bill.

I tried egg whites this cycle.

There is a lot of evidence that egg whites help. I bought pasturized egg whites in a carton - pasturized egg whites are safe to eat raw, so no infection concerns.

I don't see how this is any grosser than using lubricant in a bottle.

What about the specific lubricants that are supposed to "aid" conception? surley they would be less "eggy" :S or have you tried them and they not work?

The comment on buying children abroad wasn't very sensitive... there is a lot of red tape for international adoptions and adoption always costs someone money - with foster care adoptions it is just the government footing the bill.

hun, the comment was made in jest and perhaps it should just been seen as that !!!

:thumbup::flower:

*sigh* I was clearly joking,

I have to say, what if you do shove egg white up your *lula* and he get's a little vigarous, would you wind up with an omlette up there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"