use of egg whites as lubricant

oh bugger shoudl have looked at next page !!! Great minds and all that

i hav herd that too...u must b very careful, but i believe its the shell that carries the germs...anyway, where ru? If u in the uk boots sell concieve plus an i am lead to believe it does not kill sperm like pre seed (ok its only slight, but wen we havin mf issues, we need all we can get) good luck sorry if i hav repeated what some1 else has said, i just read 1st msg+replied...good luck x x

I have to say, what if you do shove egg white up your *lula* and he get's a little vigarous, would you wind up with an omlette up there?

LMAO :haha: FANTASTIC. :haha:
Im glad some people got a little humour form the thread.

Someone asked if i have tried other lubricants. I cant remember who as i cant see the posts so im really sorry. Yeah i did try pre seed for a few months and has no success. As i said no im on clomid i dont want to risk drying up so im using robitussin as that is supposed to work wonders.

xxx

WOW i missed a load of posts on the last page. Sorry ladies.

Just to let you know, im not making omlettes in my lula. lmao. Just googling lubricants and came across this so wondered if anyone had been brave enough to try it and if it really works.

xx

As much as I want a BFP I don't think I'll be trying this. I am fully intending on getting some of this stuff though

https://www.conceiveplus.co.uk/about_conceive_plus.php

As someone mentioned above it is designed to mimic the bodys natural fluids like EWCM helping the little swimmers to reach their destination more easily. I think I'd rather try that before resorting to buying a family pack of size 3 eggs from Asda :winkwink:

As much as I want a BFP I don't think I'll be trying this. I am fully intending on getting some of this stuff though

https://www.conceiveplus.co.uk/about_conceive_plus.php

As someone mentioned above it is designed to mimic the bodys natural fluids like EWCM helping the little swimmers to reach their destination more easily. I think I'd rather try that before resorting to buying a family pack of size 3 eggs from Asda :winkwink:

I have heard of that. As the pre seed didnt work for me i may try this if i dont get my :bfp: next month.

I was going to try the egg whites, bought a syringe. Its a really messy process trying to crack the egg, and then put the egg whites in the syringe. Not a thing I really want to do during :sex:.

Using the preseed is easier, but I hadn't had any luck with this :nope:.

:dust:

Have you heard of the cough medicine thing. Apparently you take it from 5 days before you ov till the day you ov and this helps with CM. I went a brought a bottle yesterday. start taking it after my last clomid tablet monday.

I didnt't take robitussin, but I took mucinex. The kind in the blue box, 2 months ago. There's been some good reviews on both. Thinking about trying it again.

Alot easier than the egg white thing :laugh2:

I didnt't take robitussin, but I took mucinex. The kind in the blue box, 2 months ago. There's been some good reviews on both. Thinking about trying it again.

Alot easier than the egg white thing :laugh2:

Oh definitely. :laugh2: i think the pre seed thing was too fiddly to. Have to put it in 20 minutes before doing anything and then just lay still before doing anything. Nightmare. Im hoping the cough medicine works. Sorry if im being too personal but did you see any changes when you tried it?
xx

To the OP Laura - Although Preseed can be expensive I cannot tell you just how much its worth it!

I bought mine from fertilityplan on eBay, and I only ever used 2 applicators - I got a bfp with them!

I gave the rest of the applicators to a friend and she got a bfp first time round after years of TTC - coincidence? We think not! So I wouold keep trying, if I was you! I never used a full apllicator either - it was just too much!

I would advise against egg whites because infections are a bitch!

Oh yes I did see a change in my cm. But remember you do have to drink alot of water too. The robitussin/mucinex alone wont do it.

Its okay, its not a personal question. I ask the same thing when I was curious.

There is alot of threads on this website on all of this, it comes up alot from time to time.

good luck :thumbup:

thanks SB22, im glad it worked so quickly for you both. I used it for about 5 months and got no where with it. I am willing to try agian though if needs be. its not that expensive. I saw it on ebay for £10 with pregnancy test to. Ill see how i get on this month.

Articbaby, yeah i read the water thing to. I will definitly be trying that this month. Think its less infacive than other lubs and if it works GREAT! Thanks ever so much for your input.

xxx

If you want to increase fertile CM why not try drinking grapefruit juice - I use this from the day AF leaves until just after O and combine with Robitussin from CD 8 until after O - as well as taking EPO from start of AF to O - this gives me oodles of CM, sometimes a little too much. Egg whites is not a good idea - never mind the infections there is also Salmonella to consider - I think someone originally took the description a little too literally. :dust: all

If you want to increase fertile CM why not try drinking grapefruit juice - I use this from the day AF leaves until just after O and combine with Robitussin from CD 8 until after O - as well as taking EPO from start of AF to O - this gives me oodles of CM, sometimes a little too much. Egg whites is not a good idea - never mind the infections there is also Salmonella to consider - I think someone originally took the description a little too literally. :dust: all

Hi caterpiller hun, yeah im rtrying the robitussin this month, well the asda version. has the same ingrediants required so will see how it goes. Dont like grapefruit juice so sticking with the water and see how it goes.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->