Use preseed....

jopascoe

mum to 2 girls an 1 boy
Reaction score
I’ve had to come here to let all you TTC know how good preseed is.
I’ve been trying for 6 months.
Used preseed this month and bingo.
Please give it a go.

Wish you all luck xxx

Same.. 5 months trying, used on 6 month, fell pregnant xx

It’s our first month using pre-seed. Hoping to be lucky like you! Can’t tell if I’ve even ovulated yet though 🤔

Congratulations!!, I've just ordered some conceive plus which is pretty much the same thing. Fingers crossed for this cycle :) x

I used conceive plus for 2 cycles and didn’t work for me unfortunately .

Yup...preseed is magical. First cycle using it and we’ve been trying since January.

Thanks for all the reviews! I will be using it this cycle, hoping it helps as we aren't always able to BD enough during the fertile window.

Thanks for all the reviews! I will be using it this cycle, hoping it helps as we aren't always able to BD enough during the fertile window.

We only BDed 4 days before O date and on O day as well. Hope it helps you this cycle!

I’ve been using “fertility check” or something like that from Boots for my last couple of tries... it’s like a cheaper version of Preseed but not had any luck so I’ve ordered Preseed which arrives tomorrow (predicated ov date!) so going to give this a go tomorrow night and will let you know the outcome!! Really keeping my fingers crossed as I’ve heard a lot of good things about it!!

Quick question as I’ve just read somewhere that you should use preseed the day of a positive OPK and the day after... is this what everyone else does or do you just use it every time you BD in your fertile window as this is what I thought you would do??

I’ve tried it for the first time today (positive OPK today) and will use it again tomorrow... just hoping I’m using it right?!?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->