Used breast pump??

Eniala

Reaction score
Is it safe? I have heard of people I know borrowing or buying a used breast pump. Is this safe to do? What would be most important to replace and how do you sanitize them? It would save me a lot of money if I could use a used one

I had a used one just sterilised all the bits a couple of times all fine saves soooooooooo much money

I looked into hiring a hospital grade one with DS so I'm sure it's fine as they wouldn't hire them out if it wasnt. From memory you had to buy your own hoses and bottles and the part that actually touches your breast. I would still wash and sterilise all the other parts as well.

You can buy a used pump/motor without any worry, all the pieces need to be brand new..hoses, valves, anything that comes in contact with breastmilk

Alright, thanks. Can I get the parts in the store, or do I have to buy them online?

You can look the pump up online and see where you can get the parts at and if there is any stores around you i have a medela and alot of there parts are sold at walgreens but you can also order them online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->